Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Has anyone here actually had their car delivered in the last couple of weeks? My dealer just texted me and said he is looking at a mid may eta. I’m not sure where he came up with that or if it’s even remotely close

Has anyone here actually had their car delivered in the last couple of weeks? My dealer just texted me and said he is looking at a mid may eta. I’m not sure where he came up with that or if it’s even remotely close
You're the second person I've seen say they're hearing mid-May. Might be something to it.

I wonder if this is for car already built or pending builds.

Goat dreaming:
It would be great if someone from GM could tell you why your BW that was built isn’t shipping. And if it because of missing parts, they also give you a timeframe on receiving the part and when your car will be shipped.

No, even if your cars are ready to be shipped, all transports are also halted. Even if the factory is missing a fender bolt, it all stops buddy. We're all in this together!
Not sure this is totally accurate.

The plant shutting down only affects further production. Jack Cooper and the rest of the transportation network continues to operate if the cars are built and ready to be shipped.

When the Corvette factory shuts down, dealers still continue to receive Corvette deliveries if the cars are built and sitting in the back of the factory.

Goat dreaming:
It would be great if someone from GM could tell you why your BW that was built isn’t shipping. And if it because of missing parts, they also give you a timeframe on receiving the part and when your car will be shipped.
I've thought the same. I work in manufacturing myself. Our customers know pretty much every detail about their order, status, any quality items that have been written against it, what suppliers are causing impacts, lead times, investigation updates, and more. But this industry just isn't forthcoming with such information.

Not sure this is totally accurate.

The plant shutting down only affects further production. Jack Cooper and the rest of the transportation network continues to operate if the cars are built and ready to be shipped.

When the Corvette factory shuts down, dealers still continue to receive Corvette deliveries if the cars are built and sitting in the back of the factory.
Ok, I thought it was very obvious. I'm kidding. Why would shipping stop! I thought the statement about the shipping of completed cars stopping due to the factory missing a fender bolt for cars in production would give it away....😂

Ok, I thought it was very obvious. I'm kidding. Why would shipping stop! I thought the statement about the shipping of completed cars stopping due to the factory missing a fender bolt for cars in production would give it away....😂
I read it that way, but I have a very dry sarcastic sense of humor.
By the way, did you all hear that Rob's shutting down this forum for the week as well? (jk... but Rob probably could use the break... any word on that venmo/zelle/gofundme?)

Reactions: SOP
aroused goat GIF

I assumed that was the case but part of me also was going... well, it really wouldn't surprise any more. My car has been built since January, moved to the shipping lot, and sitting ever since. Why not?

Mine was built on January 25th and arrived at the dealer on March 25th. I'd love to share pics, but I haven't been able to take delivery due to life things, work, etc. It's sitting on the showroom floor and I take delivery next Monday. What a journey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop