Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
YOU are welcome!! I really like these. Hard to find, fast, loud. I keep looking, so who knows. Best of luck!!!!!
I got VERY lucky. I tried to buy a 2020 British Racing Green one in Chicago with only 4,000 miles on it, but by the time I got financing squared away, they sold it (we're talking a matter of hours). This one was new, local, has almost everything, and the dealer was only charging 2.5k over MSRP (sucks but the best I've seen).

Good luck! I hope they've figured out how to build them better than my F-Type. Thing was a nightmare with 20k of warranty work by the 30k mile mark. Love the cars and the SVR is really special! I still miss the F-Type even if I wanted to burn it to the ground by the end of my ownership.
They now come with a 5yr/60,000 warranty and maintenance included (which I had no idea of even last week), so I think they're trying to build some brand confidence. Plus it shares A LOT of Land Rover DNA and we've had zero issues with my wife's Discovery (knock on wood), so here's to hoping!

Congrats! My wife’s F-Pace S has been flawless over 15k so far. We might even buy it out at the end of the lease depending how crazy things are next March.

Rob. Can you stop tracking my order: ZVMGB1 (460233). It is currently at 3800, not yet invoiced yet from what I can tell. I drove home a Jet Black, 10speed with performance seats yesterday! I absolutely love it. I checked out the seat comfort and they are very snug and comfortable to my ass. I pivoted to the auto as this is my daily driver and lots of my driving will be just trafficy commuting. All of that power is still right there :). I'll have to rely on my Miata for the experience of driving a stick.

So, my dealership has 2 6MTs coming: my order above and 460309 which is 'in transit'. They are now asking 10k over, though that wasn't the case when I put down a deposit in Nov.; they honored that for me yesterday when I purchased the auto (I paid +5k). I'm not sure how negotiable that is...

Colonial Cadillac in Woburn Ma.

Last edited:
Rob. Can you stop tracking my order: ZVMGB1 (460233). It is currently at 3800, not yet invoiced yet from what I can tell. I drove home a Jet Black, 10speed with performance seats yesterday! I absolutely love it. I checked out the seat comfort and they are very snug and comfortable to my ass. I pivoted to the auto as this is my daily driver and lots of my driving will be just trafficy commuting. All of that power is still right there :). I'll have to rely on my Miata for the experience of driving a stick.

So, my dealership has 2 6MTs coming: my order above and 460309 which is 'in transit'. They are now asking 10k over, though that wasn't the case when I put down a deposit in Nov.; they honored that for me yesterday when I purchased the auto (I paid +5k). I'm not sure how negotiable that is...

Congrats man!

I sent you a P/M
Thanks

They now come with a 5yr/60,000 warranty and maintenance included (which I had no idea of even last week), so I think they're trying to build some brand confidence. Plus it shares A LOT of Land Rover DNA and we've had zero issues with my wife's Discovery (knock on wood), so here's to hoping!
It seems like if you get a good one, and more are now, they're just as reliable as their German counterparts. I think I got a lemon from them that never bad enough to qualify as a lemon. At least with the crazy market I got out a couple thousand ahead on that one. Low mileage CPO I should have known someone jumped ship on a problem child.

It seems like if you get a good one, and more are now, they're just as reliable as their German counterparts. I think I got a lemon from them that never bad enough to qualify as a lemon. At least with the crazy market I got out a couple thousand ahead on that one. Low mileage CPO I should have known someone jumped ship on a problem child.
I was going to jump on a 4,000 mile MY2020 out of Chicago but they sold it before I could (which I may have already posted about - I can't keep my crap straight; apologies if so). It had the original $7,500 satin green paint option and seemed fully loaded, however, it was also already on owner #2 and I would have been #3 according to the carfax. Seemed fishy, but at the same time, it had the same 5/60 warranty so I was thinking the risk was worth it, especially on a car likely $105k+ MSRP now being offered at $83k with such low mileage.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Collectively speaking, this is the most movement I've seen in the orders I've been tracking, since last year. It's like Cadillac is trying to make it to the 2022 model year finish line. LOL

They may be sprinting to the finish line to *build* all the 2022s, but they don't seem terribly rushed to *ship* them. :(

Congrats. All set.

Finally after eight months I’m out of the 1100 club on to goat rodeo!
Allocation acquired last Friday order placed same day and onward to 2000 today.
Had to drop all the carbon fiber which I did want if I don’t like it I’ll wait till 24 and order one with it hopefully the nonsense of ordering things and allocations will be over or at least better.

My car built on 1-19 has had 2 trips with Cooper the last on 2-24 now delayed? I see that my dealer has several CT4'S BW in transit and my is not listed as in transit. This is this dealers 2nd CT5 BW allocation I hope that all the Florida cars come flowing in soon as its getting close the end of the quarter and GM needs some help!!

Iam beginning to think that the black car with the black rims got borrowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop