Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I thought I was going to have a record build haha. Ordered 1/15/22 and had a TWP of 2/7, but im still sitting at 3400 a month later. Have no idea what the hold up is - only thing I can think of is the paint color at this point (shadow metallic). All the other 2/7 CT4 BWs have been completed as far as I can see, some with the same options/seat colors as me.
Sitting in the lot of doom for over a month already, ouch man

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Collectively speaking, this is the most movement I've seen in the orders I've been tracking, since last year. It's like Cadillac is trying to make it to the 2022 model year finish line. LOL

Rob thanks for everything you do and all the updates....finally moved from 1100 to 2000....small wins 😀

Feeling cute, I'm just going to leave this here.. For my 4 BW......
Ordered 08/31/21, delivered 12/16/21.....Thats 107 days boys, boom!
My 5 came in real fast too, oh did I say mine was the first delivered in the nation?

Last edited:
Feeling cute, I'm just going to leave this here..
You really do have a penchant for slapping a bees nest, don't you.... ;LOL

For my 5, factory started building BW's on 07/05/21 if I remember right.. Mine was reservation car so the wait to start was a few months, but from starting production to delivery it was 38 days.......I'm I lucky or what!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
For my 5, factory started building BW's on 07/05/21 if I remember right.. Mine was reservation cars so the wait to start was a few months, but from starting production to delivery it was 38 day.......I'm I lucky or what!!!!!!!!!!!
_121780482_9108e998-10e0-47b2-86a6-09b7d59b3acc.jpg

For my 5, factory started building BW's on 07/05/21 if I remember right.. Mine was reservation car so the wait to start was a few months, but from starting production to delivery it was 38 days.......I'm I lucky or what!!!!!!!!!!!
That's when they had enough parts to build a few cars and enough people driving trucks to deliver them.

The people with current orders are in a different reality and you probably just made some of them cry. 😭

My 5 came in real fast too, oh did I say mine was the first delivered in the nation?
I heard you also took both the Infrared allocations this week and were thinking of getting the license plates MONOPLY and GOTMINE😉

You are exactly correct. With the competitors (Tesla, Lucid Air, Rivian and others) using a different paradigm, the advent of low-volume, high demand offerings plus the introduction of so many new models (mostly electric) intended to attract buyers from other brands; the allocation model is far past its expiration date.
The dealers are stuck in the middle and are often as much in the dark as the consumer. Consumers who, apparently, are supposed to understand the allocation system so they can then research dealers that might offer them the best chance to get an allocation, often putting their local dealer at a disadvantage. It makes no sense in todays market while first in/first out does.
But Manufactures don't have a lot of leverage over dealers and the allocation system provides some so I don't see it going anywhere.
Maybe this is GMs way of killing off smaller dealers slowly…without being the bad guy.

I own a small business and love to support my community. I bought a blackwing from a dealer 900 miles away because of the way you have to play the game. Sorry to my local dealer…..

Now he gets to lose money on warranty claims and recalls from a car I didn’t buy from him lol

Cool story.

So I borrowed from @Finally-a-V and drove an F-Type F-Pace SVR today. Wow, that thing is a blast! Sounds good and very fast but not brutally so, which is good since I want the engine to sing but not at the sake of going 100mph in a 35. I was ready to jump on it considering they had one and how tough it is to get inventory. Then they came back with the numbers.

Sticker even with the +$5k "market adjustment" was $99k. With $10k down and 10k miles a year, payment was 1736/36 months. I was floored. I didn't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that much. Then it got me thinking that the V sticker is just about the same. I know leases are not apples to apples between manufacturers or their banks, but are people seeing something like this? I was planning on buying the V, but still, no bueno if it's anything like this direction.

Alright ladies and gentlemen, I did it and again, thanks to @Finally-a-V for the suggestion. Here are the delivery pictures of my non-V! Can't wait to break this thing in :-D

20220313_095027.jpg

20220313_095050.jpg

Alright ladies and gentlemen, I did it and again, thanks to @Finally-a-V for the suggestion. Here are the delivery pictures of my non-V! Can't wait to break this thing in :-D

View attachment 7610

View attachment 7611
Good luck! I hope they've figured out how to build them better than my F-Type. Thing was a nightmare with 20k of warranty work by the 30k mile mark. Love the cars and the SVR is really special! I still miss the F-Type even if I wanted to burn it to the ground by the end of my ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop