Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
It’s always great to get a text from the GM saying you’re 5BW has just been built according to vin view! Never too late to get the good news! Still a waiting game to get shipped and delivered! Now showing 4300 as of today.

Last edited:
It’s always great to get a text from the GM saying you’re 5BW has just been built according to vin view! Never too late to get the good news! Still a waiting game to get shipped and delivered!
VinView, or GM's Order Workbench system? VinView is strictly for vehicles that have been picked up for transport

Is any looking for a CT4-V Blackwing? Sewell has one. CF1 and 2. Contact Dustin.

Attachments

• 46B39F33-54F0-4A4E-9BA1-34E10F7E2AA7.jpeg
    46B39F33-54F0-4A4E-9BA1-34E10F7E2AA7.jpeg
    431 KB · Views: 124
  • C967CF6B-9910-4DFD-B6FA-627F4263CAC5.jpeg
    C967CF6B-9910-4DFD-B6FA-627F4263CAC5.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 117
  • FD082CE8-0BA6-477F-8241-BC0B98DC1473.jpeg
    FD082CE8-0BA6-477F-8241-BC0B98DC1473.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 96
  • E6D4E6E2-3218-4786-9643-18DC584A42FA.jpeg
    E6D4E6E2-3218-4786-9643-18DC584A42FA.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 96
  • A776DE5D-86AF-4736-A323-FDFD8FB96BC5.jpeg
    A776DE5D-86AF-4736-A323-FDFD8FB96BC5.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 124
I understand everyone's frustration with their Blackwing production and delivery, so while some maybe getting tired of the goat stuff - it's my way of trying to lighten the mood and spread some humor...something we all could use in today's world.

Besides, that last goat gif, made me burst out laughing when I found it. I had to share! :boogie
I know I really appreciate this, I'm a patient guy but c'mon already.... 1100 hell .. Haha

So how long after production should i expect a call from the dealer to talk about financing? Mine was made 3/7 but I really need to get past our April 22 closing date before doing anything car related!

BF7C8F1A-9EB3-4FD3-AD70-A68C340D3DD4.jpeg

So how long after production should i expect a call from the dealer to talk about financing? Mine was made 3/7 but I really need to get past our April 22 closing date before doing anything car related!

View attachment 7664
Mine was built 1/24 and is still in Lansing, id say you'll be in your new house before your car arrives.

This morning I received a text from my sales rep she has been in the top 5 in sales in the southeast for the past 7 years. She tried to pull some strings and sent an email to her Cadillac rep and his response is below. I think a lot of us are in the same Goat boat WTF Cadillac!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5486.jpg
    IMG_5486.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 157
My "Integra" in 05 had 201 hp, the new one has 200 hp.....true story.
Ya, I don't understand why they went with such an under powdered engine.
It's not a performance car. I look at it as a comfy grocery getter with 3 pedals with cool tech. Plus better gas mileage than my current grocery getter ie Hellrango. So a win win situation.

View attachment 7664
Sewell Dallas told me financing work would not commence until the car is actually shipped (on it's way). I already have my preliminary buyer's order sheet, though.

Sewell Dallas told me financing work would not commence until the car is actually shipped (on it's way). I already have my preliminary buyer's order sheet, though.
Is the “preliminary buyer’s order sheet” the same as the initial form that they gave you to verify your order (has the order detail number B or Z)? Or is it a form with the price, TTL?

Ya, I don't understand why they went with such an under powdered engine.
It's not a performance car. I look at it as a comfy grocery getter with 3 pedals with cool tech. Plus better gas mileage than my current grocery getter ie Hellrango. So a win win situation.
rumor is they will do a type-S with the CTR engine

This morning I received a text from my sales rep she has been in the top 5 in sales in the southeast for the past 7 years. She tried to pull some strings and sent an email to her Cadillac rep and his response is below. I think a lot of us are in the same Goat boat WTF Cadillac!!!
thank you for sharing @Gabels BlackWing Up fitter sounds like installing ancillary parts after maunfacturing (?), like port installed options. I am in the same status.

Is the “preliminary buyer’s order sheet” the same as the initial form that they gave you to verify your order (has the order detail number B or Z)? Or is it a form with the price, TTL?
It's the itemized bill with TTL and fees. I say preliminary because they don't have my trade figured in yet.

It's the itemized bill with TTL and fees. I say preliminary because they don't have my trade figured in yet.
Thanks for clarifying. Just text Dustin to request a preliminary one. They already have my trade figured out and sold it to them a month ago. I want the Ten Flat Detail ceramic coating and tint done, before I pick it up.

The Cadillac chat bot said my CT4 BW was finally built! About time haha - i checked last night and no update, so must have just happened today. Now onto the next step of the goat rodeo.
Nice! Only 5 weeks after your TPW lol.

Hey we just got a call from another dealer that has a CT5-V BW one of the first 250 signed manual with both CF packages in White that has 400 miles on it. They are asking 130K+ anyone interested?:confused:

Thanks for clarifying. Just text Dustin to request a preliminary one. They already have my trade figured out and sold it to them a month ago. I want the Ten Flat Detail ceramic coating and tint done, before I pick it up.
Yeah, he already sent this to me. He said he has to wait until my car is moving to them before he can value my trade (I guess since I'm not local). I may try to sell my car myself, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop