Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
My salesman just let me know that my regular V is at 4B00 (it was last headed to the Autoport per VinView) and has an ETA of 4/12 (though he warns that might not be accurate). Hoping it might get loaded up with some of the Blackwings that other members here have ordered through Sewell Dallas. :D If they can get them all loaded up together, it won't take long to make the trip.

My salesman just let me know that my regular V is at 4B00 (it was last headed to the Autoport per VinView) and has an ETA of 4/12 (though he warns that might not be accurate). Hoping it might get loaded up with some of the Blackwings that other members here have ordered through Sewell Dallas. :D If they can get them all loaded up together, it won't take long to make the trip.
I'm Sewell Houston, so maybe they can piggyback lol

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Rob, since there has been no update on my CT5-BW order, can you track my Acura Integra order instead?

Would love to see some new numbers instead of just 1100 since August. 😂😂

Last edited:
Rob, since there has been no update on my CT5-BW order, can you track my Acure Integra order instead?

Would love to see some new numbers instead of just 1100 since August. 😂😂
aroused goat GIF

Same here, built 3/7. Hope mine piggybacks with yours 😅
Cool. Good to see some Houston folks getting it. Hopefully will get to see one on road soon.

I'm not sure I'd call them "bits" 🤣

Goat Rotum GIF
Right when I think that I’m tired of this goat business, Rob brings me right back in with his seemingly endless variety of goat memes. 🤣

Right when I think that I’m tired of this goat business, Rob brings me right back in with his seemingly endless variety of goat memes. 🤣
I told you guys I asked Giphy to add more. They didn't disappoint! ;LOL

You’re not kidding. Side eye goat & saggy balls goat. Who’d have thunk?
I understand everyone's frustration with their Blackwing production and delivery, so while some maybe getting tired of the goat stuff - it's my way of trying to lighten the mood and spread some humor...something we all could use in today's world.

Besides, that last goat gif, made me burst out laughing when I found it. I had to share! :boogie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop