Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Hmmm. In November, I put my name with deposit on a ct4bw that a local dealer had on order. Rob has been tracking the order for me here. I was delighted to see that it had been built on 1/28. When I went to the registry though and looked at the vehicle profile, it was not showing up as belonging to my dealer.. The Order type is: 0 - All order types (for WFP use).

Just this past week, two in transit blackwings showed up on my dealer site, neither of them mine and when I looked up the profiles on each, the are properly listed as belonging to my dealer and the Order type is: 70-Retail-Stock

I just emailed my sales guy to ask him about this but thought I would post here to see if anyone has any insights on this.

I'll give you an example. For what we do with commercial semiconductors, Tawain charges $ 0.04 cents and in order for us the pay labor, taxes, health insurance, electricity we have to charge at least $ 1.80 each semiconductor and that's just to break even.
now trying to keep a bit of bias out of the response, is your product exponentially better, much better or the same as theirs? id imagine it is better, i find that most of the things that we pay more for but are american made are better, there are times they are the same, i never find them to be worse... but wow that is a MASSIVE difference and using the math that we were taught and excluding CRT maths sure makes it hard to compete with... also tks for taking the time to add your expertise...

Hmmm. In November, I put my name with deposit on a ct4bw that a local dealer had on order. Rob has been tracking the order for me here. I was delighted to see that it had been built on 1/28. When I went to the registry though and looked at the vehicle profile, it was not showing up as belonging to my dealer.. The Order type is: 0 - All order types (for WFP use).

Just this past week, two in transit blackwings showed up on my dealer site, neither of them mine and when I looked up the profiles on each, the are properly listed as belonging to my dealer and the Order type is: 70-Retail-Stock

I just emailed my sales guy to ask him about this, but though I would post here to see if anyone has any insights on this.
all i can say is, good luck bud and welcome to the GOAT SHOW

I just emailed my sales guy to ask him about this but thought I would post here to see if anyone has any insights on this.
Were the two in-stock cars built before or after yours?

now trying to keep a bit of bias out of the response, is your product exponentially better, much better or the same as theirs? id imagine it is better, i find that most of the things that we pay more for but are american made are better, there are times they are the same, i never find them to be worse... but wow that is a MASSIVE difference and using the math that we were taught and excluding CRT maths sure makes it hard to compete with
I know for sure we do more work and a better job. We test 100% of all semiconductors that we receive, they only test about 60% of all semiconductors they receive. I know this because I've done audits on them and caught them cheating by only doing 60%, but they still get the work from certain companies, and no one holds them accountable. We do Military and Aerospace as well and we are audited every year by the government, so we have to make sure no one cuts corners on our work.

Last edited:
as a side note, whos kicking themselves now for passing on the car that was offered to them (and it was a manual, doh) in hindsight should have lifted it and drove it until my car came, but i assumed id get mine late spring :hb:hb..... ugh... but it wasnt my spec, and more power to you red lovers but im not a red guy and the car was red

I know for sure we do more work and better a job. We test 100% of all semiconductors that we receive, they only test about 60% of all semiconductors they receive. I know this because I've done audits on them and caught them cheating by only doing 60%, but they still get the work from certain companies, and no one holds them accountable. We do Military and Aerospace as well and we are audited every year by the government, so we have to make sure no one cuts corners on our work.
yea as i assumed.... well, keep up the good work and providing top notch materials for our boys and girls that are defending us day in and day out

Question for Rob and others who might know. My order was accepted with CF1, but went from 3400 to 3100 and keeps being pushed back while non CF cars are being built. At this point I would drop CF1, but I assume that would have to be a whole new order and I would lose my order and allocation so all I can do is wait and hope they get more CF parts before the '22 model year run is up, otherwise this order will just get cancelled and it is back to square one. Is that an accurate assumption?

I just found this post from Rob on the order type meaning:

Those cars still haven't been invoiced by GM yet, so I can't see the dealer information until they're invoiced. If you see this for the Order Type: 0 - ALL ORDER TYPES (FOR WFP USE), that means they haven't been invoiced yet.

Ok, so exposing my ignorance here.. What is invoicing exactly?

if true, that is a shocking number... and makes plenty of sense... but man does that put us in a bit of a pickle, i have an idea. lets raise minimum wage some more so that people with unique skills can be paid 500k a year and pple at the drivethru are making at least a 100k.... smh...
edit** i didnt mean to start a political rant here, but when you see numbers like that and wonder why inflation is through the roof, it just makes one lose their head a bit
That sound great but I guarantee my soft taco combo without tomato is still showing up with tomato.

- 11/1 Ordered my 4 BW with CF 1
- 12/7 Order accepted
- 1/25 car built
- Currently about 5 hours away from me in NC, on a truck to be delivered tomorrow

Seems I got really lucky, can’t wait for tomorrow! I forgot my exact Vin, but mine is the 268’th manual
That's really great shipping time!

- 11/1 Ordered my 4 BW with CF 1
- 12/7 Order accepted
- 1/25 car built
- Currently about 5 hours away from me in NC, on a truck to be delivered tomorrow

Seems I got really lucky, can’t wait for tomorrow! I forgot my exact Vin, but mine is the 268’th manual

Mine was also built 1/25 and moved to 'Paired' today.. I sure hope my delivery timeline is similar, next week would be great.. I am manual #329.

Mine was also built 1/25 and moved to 'Paired' today.. I sure hope my delivery timeline is similar, next week would be great.. I am manual #329.
I don't understand the goat rodeo lol. Unless you mean #229

My car, #320, 6mt, was built 2/15.

News from GM...

Effective immediately, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

• Home Page-Added the following note "Due to semiconductor and other supply shortages, feature and delivery availability will change throughout the model year. This guide reflects the features and availability at the time of publication. Check back frequently for updated guides. See the window label of a specific vehicle to determine its content.".
  • Additional Enhancement Package RPO’s have been established to cover ongoing required order modifications.
  • Interior and Exterior sections-(G0A) Special Enhancement Package 1, added footnote 1 to read “Requires (TR0) Special Enhancement Package 2 and (DE0) Special Enhancement Package 3” in the extended description, added “Your order must include these three RPO’s (G0A TR0 DE0) in order for you to get the full Cadillac Customer Experience”. Without notification, the content of these RPO’s may have been included in models made previously to this notice.

Now the Goats are crime fighters !!!

Virginia sheriff's office praises goat for assistance in chasing suspect.
The goat, named Gracie, helped two deputies flush out a suspect they were chasing on Feb. 13, according to the Henry County Sheriff's Office.
After telling the suspect he was under arrest, the suspect fled on foot, leading Parnell to chase him through a fence line and across a field, Barker said.

During the chase, Barker said a goat from the property joined the deputy.
When Parnell and the goat reached the next line of the fence in the field, the goat continued through the fence in front of the deputy and chased the man into the woods.

As Parnell surveyed the situation, the goat and a deputy on the other side flushed the man out of the woods, and he was taken into custody, Barker said, according to the Martinsville Bulletin.

Attachments

• Gracie-the-goat-Henry-County-Sheriffs-Office-final.jpg
    Gracie-the-goat-Henry-County-Sheriffs-Office-final.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels