Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Clearly this guy never got coal in any of his stockings. This debacle you should expect coal but there is a tiny possibility for the fat bearded guy to eventually show up.
Santa has a beard...goats have beards...I think we all know who is going to show up first.

Clearly this guy never got coal in any of his stockings. This debacle you should expect coal but there is a tiny possibility for the fat bearded guy to eventually show up.
Or at the very least, a goat paddy 🤣

My EDD is gone.. Will the little blue pill bring it back?

My car (assembly line neighbor to yours) now shows DELAYED. Looks like a lot of us in the same situation. :(

Many, many cars produced with VIN numbers sitting at either 3800 or DELAYED. Some have sat for several weeks or even months at this point. There is a huge shipping bottleneck right now and no one is sure when any produced cars will be delivered. Here's hoping that it will be during warmer weather.

Here it Atlanta is always warmer weather, we don't even get winter down here. (Four seasons are Spring, Yellow Season, Summer, and Fall.) Better to have the car in my garage than sitting outside in a parking lot somewhere. :(

Here's to the 1100 club :beer

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 78
Well I was in 1100 club since July19th, finally went to 2000 yesterday. Now it’s hurry and wait, and put my Goat hat on.
Skip the hat and pick a uniform :chuckle

Aww Baby Goats GIF

After holding the title of “Oldest CT5-V BW Order Sitting At 1100” for 360 days (but who’s counting), we are now the proud owners of a CT5-V BW Order with an allocation sitting at status 2000! We had to compromise on this order by dropping CF1, CF2 and the HMR CF-backed seats. However, so far, all of our other options have been accepted by GM which makes this a pretty awesome car.

Next up? Joining the Goat Rodeo after the order gets a TPW . . . Meanwhile, I’m practicing my goat roping skills.
goat.jpg

After holding the title of “Oldest CT5-V BW Order Sitting At 1100” for 360 days (but who’s counting), we are now the proud owners of a CT5-V BW Order with an allocation sitting at status 2000! We had to compromise on this order by dropping CF1, CF2 and the HMR CF-backed seats. However, so far, all of our other options have been accepted by GM which makes this a pretty awesome car.

Next up? Joining the Goat Rodeo after the order gets a TPW . . . Meanwhile, I’m practicing my goat roping skills.
View attachment 7239
Being realistic, there is a 95% chance that goat is about to rear up and kick you in the lady parts. Figuratively speaking.

View attachment 7239
There is hope for the rest of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace