Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
What happens is....somebody takes the CF1's and CF2's after production and takes them to a single bay storage shed where a couple Eastern Bloc workers use imported 2 sided tape and rivets from Taiwan slap it together. They then hurry up and make YouTube video of polished up CT5 with subtitling and loud obnoxious music and stupid video effects looking for clicks! Smoke a couple cigarettes on the way back to yard and receive envelope with 300.00 USD. Thanks for playing GM's status game!

Hi Rob,
Will you please add BHFKHZ to the tracker whenever you're back from winter break? :)
Thank you!

My dealer texted me this morning telling me it has been built. I’ll wait until the order tracker gets updated before I believe it
Check with the Cadillac chatbot in the meantime...

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly

goat GIF

Its funny. Rob's tracker says 3800. The dealer sent a screen shot showing 4B00. And Cadillac chatbot is telling me 4000. 🤷‍♀️
Capture.PNG

Boom, 3400! I guess next up is production!

same here.. Order tracker says 3800 dealer sent me txt on Saturday saying we were at 4300. Caddy chat also says 4300.

Last edited:
Its funny. Rob's tracker says 3800. The dealer sent a screen shot showing 4B00. And Cadillac chatbot is telling me 4000. 🤷‍♀️
I had the exact situation related to codes. The old thread as long as it was, had tracking for many of us. I can't recall how long but IIRC it was a matter of about 2 weeks and mine showed up at the dealer. Tracker from Caddy never changed from 4000 even though I had taken ownership.

I sure hope that's the case! Eagerly awaiting arrival at Sewell so I can get it shipped my way. I've got Chase as my salesman and he seems mostly on the ball if a bit behind.

I just swung by the dealership to talk to my salesman and basically say "Hey, through a source I've heard that my car is supposed to be built next week, but I haven't heard anything from you guys since I ordered it" and the guy genuinely had no clue. I had to tell HIM about the restrictions on the parking sensors.

Man I hope this process goes smoothly. I'm just glad for this forum and Rob so I can stay informed.

I just swung by the dealership to talk to my salesman and basically say "Hey, through a source I've heard that my car is supposed to be built next week, but I haven't heard anything from you guys since I ordered it" and the guy genuinely had no clue. I had to tell HIM about the restrictions on the parking sensors.

Man I hope this process goes smoothly. I'm just glad for this forum and Rob so I can stay informed.
Sadly, I've given up on getting any information of any kind from my salesperson/dealership. Rob and this forum has become my authoritative source for all things BW.

Sadly, I've given up on getting any information of any kind from my salesperson/dealership. Rob and this forum has become my authoritative source for all things BW.
It was the same for our SS's. I still remember arguing (politely & respectfully) with the head of service about a fix for the sensitive trunk release button on the fob... which required a simple Holden update. They told me that I didn't know what I was talking about... and then magically a 'new' update became available a day or two later. These forums are the best. Thanks Rob!... and all

Still at 1100........

Frustrated Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace