Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I am talking to Sewell about ordering. They are saying a year. I wonder if getting with a smaller dealer will be a better move.

D.
I would call dealers in the largest cities of the least populated states.. Bonus for ones with bad winter weather.. I know that Seiner in Salt Lake only has a waitlist of 9 .

Dallas, Texas area...maybe they are waiting to get a few more cars on the truck? Who knows...at least they are built and it could be any day now...
Yeah Dallas, hopefully any day now but we will see the weather probably isn’t helping and whatever transport lotto they have going on too it’s all chance.

Dallas, Texas area...maybe they are waiting to get a few more cars on the truck? Who knows...at least they are built and it could be any day now...
Mine is coming to Dallas. The Sewell dealership. It has been built, but my sales guy says it's "delayed" because of the chip issue.

Mine is coming to Dallas. The Sewell dealership. It has been built, but my sales guy says it's "delayed" because of the chip issue.
I was wondering what the issue is. I see 11 Blackwings (4s and 5s) on the Sewell site. Sounds like they might all be having the same issue if this is the case.

This might make @Rob 's job easier if they implement it across all sub-brands and models:

I already broke the news on that here a month ago. The rent-a-journalists for GM Authority like to grab pre-published content from other sites, call it "exclusive" to them, or "according to our sources..." and then rarely, if ever, cite their sources...it's just rehashed content with their spin on it and zero value. All for the clicks...

Are they shipping any with CF1 or CF2?

All the dealers are trying to talk me out of it so it won’t delay the order.

We have a 2018 Vector Blue CTS-V with the carbon package and the CF really makes the car.

D.

Also, I am debating ordering from a number of dealers and the first one that shows is the one I take.
D.

We have a 2018 Vector Blue CTS-V with the carbon package and the CF really makes the car.

D.
I don't know about shipping them, but they are building them with CF1 and CF2 - although few and far between.

well mine has CF1 and CF2 and its been in a holding yard for a month hahahaha

but in all honesty I don't see GM building a car and then not shipping it because of a certain cosmetic option. that sounds odd to me.

D.
the dealers are trying to talk you out of the CF packages due to the constraints on the CF parts. if you order your car without CF then it's much more likely to be built faster. that's why they're trying to talk you out of CF1 and CF2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop