Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
same here.. Order tracker says 3800 dealer sent me txt on Saturday saying we were at 4300. Caddy chat also says 4300.
I'm there at 3800 with you so it makes me wonder if I'm gonna get a call from my dealer soon saying it showed up. Last I checked, it was delivered to the railyard (Autoport at Delta, Lansing) on the 28th. So if it does get on a train soon, or truck, 3 - 30 days could be possible.

I agree. I also need the car though, lol. I plan to add the CF when/if the parts become available.
As in GM will add the parts later through your dealer, or do you mean independently on your own through a shop, etc.? If it's the former then I might do the same just to get my order moving. I also need a car!

As in GM will add the parts later through your dealer, or do you mean independently on your own through a shop, etc.? If it's the former then I might do the same just to get my order moving. I also need a car!
The former. One caveat is that you may not be able to replace the CT5-BW non-CF spoiler with the CT5-BW CF spoiler without drilling holes. I'm not sure, but keep that in mind. Someone else may be able to confirm.

The former. One caveat is that you may not be able to replace the CT5-BW non-CF spoiler with the CT5-BW CF spoiler without drilling holes. I'm not sure, but keep that in mind. Someone else may be able to confirm.
Interesting, thanks. I may go ahead and email my dealer and ask as it will probably take them a couple of days, and that's if they know about it.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Sometimes data tells you things you don't want to hear...

I have been tracking the 1100 vs Totals since I placed my order in August.

1100's have roughly doubled between 8/1 and 2/1 (55 vs 107).

Totals have seem some growth...106 to 163 today. But 1100s are outpacing the rate of change in the totals.

I wonder how much that has to do with the population of this group?

Sometimes data tells you things you don't want to hear...

I have been tracking the 1100 vs Totals since I placed my order in August.

1100's have roughly doubled between 8/1 and 2/1 (55 vs 107).

Totals have seem some growth...106 to 163 today. But 1100s are outpacing the rate of change in the totals.

I wonder how much that has to do with the population of this group?
I'd imagine that it has more to do with the positive press that the cars are receiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop