Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
My friends and I have been debating what the pricing will be all week. I am hoping it starts under $35k and the Circuit is in the LOW 40's. It really should NOT cost more than the Focus RS did.
They MUST undercut the grand daddy of AWD hot hatches...the Golf R, which is now $44000. I'd guess the GRolla will be right at $39000.

They MUST undercut the grand daddy of AWD hot hatches...the Golf R, which is now $44000. I'd guess the GRolla will be right at $39000.
The Elantra N is $32k and FWD only, so I think the Corolla is worth only a couple grand more to start. I think it will also get into trouble with the Civic Type R if the price is too close or higher.

Let's see if we get scolded for being so away off topic lol.

The Elantra N is $32k and FWD only, so I think the Corolla is worth only a couple grand more to start. I think it will also get into trouble with the Civic Type R if the price is too close or higher.

Let's see if we get scolded for being so away off topic lol.
Toyota Gang!!
1648817293276.png

I'm guessing he is working with the Houston location seeing that his profile says Houston.

@roliver20 I am assuming you are working with the Houston location based on where your profile says, which is about 4 hours from where I am at...... Regardless of it being a "sister" location, it's unacceptable to me to hear someone saying they are having a horrible experience at any of our locations...

Please email me the name of who you have been working with @ Sewell, your First/Last name and the best way to contact you and I will get it handled for you.

If you'd offer me the chance to help, I am happy to.. I assure you we will get you taken care......

you can email me at dcallaway@blackwingking.com
Thats first class service right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #sewellfanboyforlife

Thats first class service right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #sewellfanboyforlife
It's actually refreshing to see a dealer actually take the high road as opposed to f'ing their customers like I think mine has done to me. I know we're in even more crazy times with no chips, no inventory, hard to get cars, but Kudos to Dustin and Sewell!

HS it's DEF! what number is it? auto or manual. Looks like wheel covers were on constraint :ROFLMAO: If we didn't get a BW allocation, the Golf R (probably not based on the reviews of the interior controls? but love it's maturity), Elantra N, CTR (new one less boy-racer? but probably $10k over?), Integra were on the list as less expensive alternatives. Now the Grolla. The segment is back and in my experience, the 300 hp arena is more fun to beat out, rev out and have fun on the street vs big power. NVM - big power please LOL. If the Golf is big dog at $44k, then plenty of room for the others to slot in (and add ADM not funny). Good to see so many 3 pedals! #giveashift

HS it's DEF! what number is it? auto or manual. Looks like wheel covers were on constraint :ROFLMAO: If we didn't get a BW allocation, the Golf R (probably not based on the reviews of the interior controls? but love it's maturity), Elantra N, CTR (new one less boy-racer? but probably $10k over?), Integra were on the list as less expensive alternatives. Now the Grolla. The segment is back and in my experience, the 300 hp arena is more fun to beat out, rev out and have fun on the street vs big power. NVM - big power please LOL. If the Golf is big dog at $44k, then plenty of room for the others to slot in (and add ADM not funny). Good to see so many 3 pedals! #giveashift
This is my daily…still the top dog IMO for hot hatches!

Attachments

• 6B09E5BD-44EB-4676-82F6-82FF8E3931C7.jpeg
    6B09E5BD-44EB-4676-82F6-82FF8E3931C7.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 71
I'm still very excited for the Cadillac and I've always been very happy with my GM cars, but in today's world it looks like you have to take part in multiple goat rodeos to get something. Can't put all my eggs in one basket. It's great that manuals are making a comeback though!

so for all of you with cars made but sitting in the lots for months on end, did your dealership request payment for the car or no? nothing surprises me anymore, so just checking

so for all of you with cars made but sitting in the lots for months on end, did your dealership request payment for the car or no? nothing surprises me anymore, so just checking
not here. Armen in Plymouth Meeting, PA (about 25 minutes outside of Philly). The window sticker appeared on their website soon after production, and then it was taken down (not sure if due to being a customer order or other since it would suck if they had to pay for it given the several month delivery delay).

No. Not paid anything since initial deposit (only required after I got allocation to build) sitting at 3800 for just the past 2 weeks or so. Holman Cadillac in Mt. Laurel, NJ

Just placed a deposit for a Toyota GR Corolla. Battle of the orders! Who will win, Cadillac or Toyota?
I did battle of the orders too, Cadillac vs. BMW. BMW won. Congrats on your new GR, I want one too! 😉

Faulkner Cadillac in trevose (Philly burbs) has my initial 2k deposit and has not requested anything else. Had to tell them my car was built (2+ weeks now). Would almost like to pay now and get a better interest rate before my 1.99% rate lock expires in 6 days 🙃. Car appeared on their website, was down for a day and is back up again showing in transit still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop