Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
How and where? They haven't even announced pricing yet.

I ordered Integra last month but after seeing the GR, I'm going to cancel that and order GR.
300hp, AWD and stick on a tiny car.....it should be a lot of fun.
Cant wait to see what you hvta say about it... not sure how old you all are but pretty funny that a bunch of us are 40+ driving 20yo cars lol

Last edited:
Cant wait to see what you hvta say about it... not sure how old you all are buy pretty funny that a bunch of us are 40+ driving 20yo cars lol
I've got mixed feelings about the GR Corolla. A true performance car from Toyota? That's a very big deal. That's a huge deal to me. I just don't know if 300hp is enough for me. But a curb weight of 3200lbs, that's pretty awesome nowadays. Can't beat that Toyota reliability too. If Tremec makes the 6 speed in the GR, that might push me over the edge.

Sorry, there are two things I can't go for:
  1. Toyota
  2. Corolla
I know it sounds stupid, but I'm just an old GM brand loyalist. I have been with them through the highs and lows and have never been burned on a vehicle. I do like Honda small engines for lawn equipment, though, so there's that. ;)

Sorry, there are two things I can't go for:
  1. Toyota
  2. Corolla
I know it sounds stupid, but I'm just an old GM brand loyalist. I have been with them through the highs and lows and have never been burned on a vehicle. I do like Honda small engines for lawn equipment, though, so there's that. ;)
I think people who stick to a single brand shoot themselves in the foot. No one company does everything the best. You telling me you'll buy an inferior product just because you're loyal to a brand is absolutely hilarious to me. Like the people who drive a Chevy Cruze over a Honda Civic. Consumers blind buying a car just because it's X brand leads to no innovation and effort in the long run. Companies should be competing and making the best product to their ability for your money.

I make purchases based on who:

1) Has the product I need at the time, and 2) who is making the best product.

I've purchased new from Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Ford, and now GM. I have no brand loyalty, so I've had the best of the best in their respective categories and at the chosen price point. I work hard for my money, why would I waste it on a inferior product.

At the end of the day, your money, your choice and I'm a big fan of buy it once, buy it right.

I think you assumed a little too much by what I said and inserted your own feelings into it in a disrespectful way. I have never (and would never) buy something I felt was inferior based on my needs and budget. I don't think anyone would do that. I don't go out and spend money on trendy items, but buy based on my own research and tastes. I'm not going to go out and buy a car that I don't like the looks of so I can tell someone else it was the better deal. I've always been able to find what I want under the GM brand.

It’s me, the car and the manual for some alone time in the garage when we 1st got it. Reading the manual without the car in front of me doesn’t work for me.
That, too, but what else can you do when the car is not there, yet? :)

Consumers blind buying a car just because it's X brand leads to no innovation and effort in the long run. That would be Toyota in last 30yrs!

I'm halfway considering a GR to use for AutoX and Rally. What a blast that thing would be. 300hp, M6@ 2800lbs? Yes, please.

I think people who stick to a single brand shoot themselves in the foot. No one company does everything the best. You telling me you'll buy an inferior product just because you're loyal to a brand is absolutely hilarious to me. Like the people who drive a Chevy Cruze over a Honda Civic. Consumers blind buying a car just because it's X brand leads to no innovation and effort in the long run. Companies should be competing and making the best product to their ability for your money.

I make purchases based on who:

1) Has the product I need at the time, and 2) who is making the best product.

I've purchased new from Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Ford, and now GM. I have no brand loyalty, so I've had the best of the best in their respective categories and at the chosen price point. I work hard for my money, why would I waste it on a inferior product.

At the end of the day, your money, your choice and I'm a big fan of buy it once, buy it right.

Agreed. And why would you limit yourself so much? Why eat donuts but not cookies? There's a multitude of amazing cars out there all built by different manufacturers. Our 'higher end' local car group is specifically called "Avants - Drive Everything" because people know there's incredible experiences to be had in all sorts of cars. Sure, you can always have your favorites. But to think you're getting all the pleasure possible from driving without never lapping a GT3RS or GT350R, cruising the coast in a Ferrari California or classic DB5, going wheel to wheel racing in Civic Type R's or running a dirt rallies in a Lancia Delta? I just can't understand it.

There are many brands to choose from. Some I choose not to support for many reasons and such is life. I just looked up the GR and definitely not my thing but it could be somebody's. Most likely there will not be one bad talking point about the crappy looking interior either. I mean the only thing mentioned as crappy interior in last 4-5 decades has been GM. Just saying.....

If you are happy with your choices, that's all that matters. I don't need to measure myself or possessions to others to feel fulfilled.

Moving on to preserve the thread intent...

Last edited:
I think you assumed a little too much by what I said and inserted your own feelings into it in a disrespectful way. I have never (and would never) buy something I felt was inferior based on my needs and budget. I don't think anyone would do that. I don't go out and spend money on trendy items, but buy based on my own research and tastes. I'm not going to go out and buy a car that I don't like the looks of so I can tell someone else it was the better deal. I've always been able to find what I want under the GM brand.
Sorry you took it that way....dont think he was being disrespectful ...but oh well...

Pretty sure there's a full truckload coming to the Philly/NJ area at this point. I think theres a car at 3800 for every dealer - Armen, Fred Beans, Faulkner, and Holman. Anyone buy a car up at star or Hill to complete the loop haha
Pretty sure there's a full truckload coming to the Philly/NJ area at this point. I think theres a car at 3800 for every dealer - Armen, Fred Beans, Faulkner, and Holman. Anyone buy a car up at star or Hill to complete the loop haha
I had orders at Hill and Armen and miller brothers. Out of those 3 miller brothers got my unit built first, been stuck at 3800 for about a month now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop