Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Hey @Rob would you please add my order to the tracker when you get a chance BJWB7D , thanks in advance!
That order number is for a Chevy Tahoe...

Give it four or five months. The happiness will wear off right around the time the goats start eyeing you up and down. lol
GIF by Random Goat

I wonder if that's what happened in my case. Dealer called me last Thursday to say that my order had been accepted by GM - but no one at the dealership had actually given me the allocation. He asked me if I had any inside connections at GM (I do, but none that I have asked for any favors). So it is a mystery to me how I got accepted - 3 weeks after placing the order! No CF probably helped...though I did order the CF backed seats. Don't have a TPW yet...
In my case its not what you know, but who you know, lol...

I'm thinking your going to hear some good news. Only 2 of us were left for 3/28, the rest got moved. Who knows......
Well looks like with latest update Rob did today you moved to 3800 and I am still at 3400, so my guess is with the news of the plant shutting down next week I am probably getting pushed back.

Not a bad combo to have in the garage!
Thank you!
Stunning. How do you like it?
It’s great! I’ve only been able to get a little over 100 miles on it, but so far so good..
Wow, a BW and a GT4. I cannot imagine a better combo. Well played !!!
Thank you!

So, i’ve been checking with Cadillac via text every other day for movement on my order (4000) which like previously mentioned has been build since the first week of Feb. Even with checkin with Cadillac today, they tell me it’s status 4000 - ready for shipment. But the owner of the dealership forwarded an email from the director of sales operations for Cadillac US and he provided the news that the car should be to the dealership this coming Monday… 🤞🏼

Autmotive News is reporting that Lansing Grand River plant will be down next week due to lack of parts. This explains all the builds that were just pushed out one week.
Confirmed:

In my case its not what you know, but who you know, lol...
I'm guessing he is working with the Houston location seeing that his profile says Houston.
Not surprising….Sewell has been horrible to deal with. I’ll have him double check. Thanks

@roliver20 I am assuming you are working with the Houston location based on where your profile says, which is about 4 hours from where I am at...... Regardless of it being a "sister" location, it's unacceptable to me to hear someone saying they are having a horrible experience at any of our locations...

Please email me the name of who you have been working with @ Sewell, your First/Last name and the best way to contact you and I will get it handled for you.

If you'd offer me the chance to help, I am happy to.. I assure you we will get you taken care......

you can email me at dcallaway@blackwingking.com

@Rob , out of the 24 hours in a day...... how many of those do you sleep? I am beginning to think you never do....

@Rob , out of the 24 hours in a day...... how many of those do you sleep? I am beginning to think you never do....
I definitely get much less sleep than the average human should lol

And as you know being in the automotive business, it's definitely a challenge to try and balance work life with everything else lol

I'm guessing he is working with the Houston location seeing that his profile says Houston.

@roliver20 I am assuming you are working with the Houston location based on where your profile says, which is about 4 hours from where I am at...... Regardless of it being a "sister" location, it's unacceptable to me to hear someone saying they are having a horrible experience at any of our locations...

Please email me the name of who you have been working with @ Sewell, your First/Last name and the best way to contact you and I will get it handled for you.

If you'd offer me the chance to help, I am happy to.. I assure you we will get you taken care......

you can email me at dcallaway@blackwingking.com
Thanks man, sent you an email

Just placed a deposit for a Toyota GR Corolla. Battle of the orders! Who will win, Cadillac or Toyota?
My friends and I have been debating what the pricing will be all week. I am hoping it starts under $35k and the Circuit is in the LOW 40's. It really should NOT cost more than the Focus RS did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop