Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Woohoo! I'm out of the Goat Rodeo! :chuckle

PXL_20220311_133902920.MP.jpg

PXL_20220311_133913645.jpg

I got a VinView update and it looks like my car was last seen headed to the Autoport.
Are you getting VinView updates from your dealer? I don't want to pester my sales guy more than 1x every two weeks lol.

The Cadillac site rep has my car at 4000, I know, meaningless. But I am thinking at about the one month mark after production, maybe I will be 4000 on here too hehe. Thats only 4 days from now.
They told me I was at 4000 also. I hope it gets delivered within 30 days🤞🏾. Got my financing approval and it’s only good for 30 days. The rates keep going up each month. Was 2.39%, then went 2.44%, now 2.59%.

Attachments

• B4ECEC67-7FE6-4208-A5B3-704E12F8E08D.jpeg
    B4ECEC67-7FE6-4208-A5B3-704E12F8E08D.jpeg
    425.5 KB · Views: 80
They told me I was at 4000 also. I hope it gets delivered within 30 days🤞🏾. Got my financing approval and it’s only good for 30 days. The rates keep going up each month. Was 2.39%, then went 2.44%, now 2.59%.
Yeah, I am scared to get my financing out of fear it will time out

At least it has carbon fiber.
First CT5-V Blackwing I've seen in person. I stopped myself from climbing in because I can't guarantee I wouldn't drive it off the lot and not return it 😂

My car had a TPW of 2/21, was built on time, the status changed from 3800 to 4000 on 3/2, appears on Jack Cooper as delayed and was on my dealers website with the window sticker. Rob now shows back to 3800 and the car is no longer on the website. What would cause that? I wake up convinced it was one of the stolen ones :-(

My car had a TPW of 2/21, was built on time, the status changed from 3800 to 4000 on 3/2, appears on Jack Cooper as delayed and was on my dealers website with the window sticker. Rob now shows back to 3800 and the car is no longer on the website. What would cause that? I wake up convinced it was one of the stolen ones :-(
Happened to me. My car is back on the dealer site. Car was built on 1/20. Just waiting…patiently (that’s what I’m telling myself)

Happened to me. My car is back on the dealer site. Car was built on 1/20. Just waiting…patiently (that’s what I’m telling myself)
thank you @TalsBW makes me feel better. Since the dealer gets invoiced upon production, they may be like, "WTH I'm not paying for it now when who knows when it will show up"

You should take a chance and have them cut you a check for the amount to lock in the rate. That's what I did, and it all worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop