Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
so as an update at a frustrated 1100 sitter..... i had a bit of a go at the dealership for their lack of communication and transparency, they dont know if im on this amazing site or not so to not be in touch w me is absurd, told them that i didnt put down 500usd on the car as a placeholder, i put down 5k expecting to get a car and that im not someone trying to buy it and flip it, and that i didnt care for the most part about not hearing from them for 6months bc i live in NY so i couldnt use the car anyway, but now its getting nice out and this lack of communication is a joke. They apologized, said they really were getting about as much info as i was and that they were happy to gv my my money back until they know they are starting to build the car... i thought that was a fair play, but declined bc i dont want to be on the back of their list or anyone elses list, but at least they felt bad and offered... w that said............. i want my damn car, lol
also, im editing to tell you all im not editing my post of mistakes bc i cant be bothered! hv a great wknd gang... and for all of you w your cars, pour some liquor out for us sad souls

and to add another winge about the carbon constraints.... THERE ARE ENTIRE CARS BUILT OUTTA THE STUFF and we somehow cant seem to manage getting our optional bits.... i will continue banging my head against the wall

How can you have an EDD without a TPW and status 3800 first? The Goat Rodeo gets weirder every day.
That's why I was confused. Seems TPW should come before EDD. That's why I was wondering if it is good or bad. lol There are currently only 3 people on the list with EDD that are not either DELAYED or blank.

The dealer did tell me they expected my TPW to be late March or early April. Maybe my EDD is actually my TPW.

What was the last 3 digits of the 4BW VIN? auto or manual? Just trying to guess how far behind you I am.
Thanks!
Its 512 and it's an auto for my daily driver and in Silicon Valley, traffic sucks and you sit for 2 hours going 1/2 mile so, no manual on this car. Plus, left knee is metal from military days.

Its 512 and it's an auto for my daily driver and in Silicon Valley, traffic sucks and you sit for 2 hours going 1/2 mile so, no manual on this car. Plus, left knee is metal from military days.
Damn, they've built 512 auto 4s already?!

damn, I'm breaking down over here 😭😭🤣
Dealing with the stress of a newborn, I feel it's right they delivery mine for stress relief 😂
Also, congrats on the newborn. Enjoy your children while you can before they reach their teens !!! :LOL:

I think all cars before mine, 86-329 have been delivered. At this point, I suspect the dealer has it and is delaying letting me know so it can sit on their website and solicit more calls.

Should I make an unexpected visit to the dealer to keep them honest.. Or is that too obsessive?

I think all cars before mine, 86-329 have been delivered. At this point, I suspect the dealer has it and is delaying letting me know so it can sit on their website and solicit more calls.

Should I make an unexpected visit to the dealer to keep them honest.. Or is that too obsessive?
I would, that would be total BS if they do that to you.

Hell no. I would’ve showed up already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!