Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Ooh my window sticker is now available... Maybe I'll frame it as a gift to myself and put it under the tree or hang it on my fridge to remind me the car exists but I can't have it yet.

Keep in mind interior refresh may not be a positive if it means fewer buttons and more touchscreen BS. One of the bigger pros of the BW to me is a good number of physical buttons and switches.
Have u seem the new i8 screens in the bmw. Makes the m cars feel more like Priuses than a proper sports car. Maybe the new xt4 screen is better integrated but the ability for me to turn off my headed seats or change my radio input without having to go through 4 screens is a win. I had a acura mdx which was all touch screen and it sucked.

Ooh my window sticker is now available... Maybe I'll frame it as a gift to myself and put it under the tree or hang it on my fridge to remind me the car exists but I can't have it yet.
My window sticker is finally available too... I like the idea of framing it and placing it under the tree lmao.

My window sticker is finally available too... I like the idea of framing it and placing it under the tree lmao.
My Corvette's window sticker is framed but that was something the dealer did, I didn't even have to ask for it.

@Rob found the order number on the window sticker. Could you add to tracker to see its history? Or do u just download all the associated dates to this order since tracker shows latest code? BXVNGJ

Last edited:
After waiting 9 days to let GM/Cadillac to get their Sh!t together (Thanks Rob) I am happy to say obsoletely nothing has changed on old BW5 #117 status. Their will not be a BW5 under my tree this Christmas. Bah Humbug!!! Hope the rest of you have a Merry Christmas as we go down the goat road together in 2023.

After waiting 9 days to let GM/Cadillac to get their Sh!t together (Thanks Rob) I am happy to say obsoletely nothing has changed on old BW5 #117 status. Their will not be a BW5 under my tree this Christmas. Bah Humbug!!! Hope the rest of you have a Merry Christmas as we go down the goat road together in 2023.
Samsies. After this update with no change, I think its going to be a minute.

I actually just Googled "how a clean a goat pen". I mean, if I can have my BW I can pass the time shoveling shit.

So I've moved into status 4300 with an EDD of 12/30! How likely do you all think that happens? I've seen several of yalls EDD get pushed back multiple times.

So I've moved into status 4300 with an EDD of 12/30! How likely do you all think that happens? I've seen several of yalls EDD get pushed back multiple times.
Unfortunately, very rare.

Not sure how long you’ve been waiting but 4300 could be intermediate. Look at my signature. I got there for a bit months ago. Assuming it was transport between factory and pen. Hope it’s better for you!!!

Leadership of my Corvette club got in his Z06 which will be staying at the dealer for the winter. I'm going to go take a look at it on Saturday so I can live vicariously through the process of getting a vehicle allocated, built and shipped in a timely manner.

Goat Rodeo who?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace