Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
So I've moved into status 4300 with an EDD of 12/30! How likely do you all think that happens? I've seen several of yalls EDD get pushed back multiple times.
Common wisdom (aka goat data) from a few months ago was that 4300 was a good sign and usually the last status before 5000. But more recent data suggests this may not be true. So, as with everything else in the goat rodeo, who knows???

EDIT: Brain fart this morning...the above comments pertain to status 4200. Status 4300 is likely to switch back to 4B00 or 4D00 before switching to 4200, which is the last status before 5000.

Last edited:
Ooh my window sticker is now available... Maybe I'll frame it as a gift to myself and put it under the tree or hang it on my fridge to remind me the car exists but I can't have it yet.
I have somewhat of an anomaly. I have two window stickers for my car that are different. One of them shows the lighting package (listed and included in the premium pkg) as separate and at an additional $700. So, the total on one is higher than the other. I didn't pay the extra when I bought the car (the lower priced sticker was on the car). :) It had been folded up and stuck in the glove box.

The dealer wanted me to have the original sticker in pristine condition to be laminated, so they ordered another sticker from GM. It came with the $700 add. 🤷

There are a number of us here from the area. Mind sharing what dealer? I'm only curious to know after reading your post that it took a year. The couple local stealers around were pretty quick to get orders going assuming you were there early enough.
Of course. I split my time in Atlanta so ordered from Hennessy Cadillac in Duluth, GA.

Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF
HI Rob,
How to I site up for tracking? I just placed my order. Order number CHKBPT

Good news everyone!!!
I heard from my contact at Cadillac this morning and I quote: "Good news, the inspection process is complete and they will start shipping vehicles early next week!"
Hopefully we get some good updates and progress very soon! Notice he said vehicles in plural :)
This post and their credibility did NOT age well.

Welp sounds like I need to keep my fingers crossed. Car was built in early September so this is the first bit of movement I’ve seen in MONTHS. 😂
I would view that as a good sign. Mine was built September 14th and it has remained at 4D00 with no changes whatsoever

I would view that as a good sign. Mine was built September 14th and it has remained at 4D00 with no changes whatsoever
Did you add CF packages to your car? Your VIN is ahead of mine in numbers but you have the M6 whereas I'm a A10.

This post and their credibility did NOT age well.
Ugh. That's a movie poster quote. They leave off the "but..." and only put the good bit in.

"But movement is still dependent on the availablility of car transporters"

Honestly it's like the Seinfeld 'Jiffy Park' episode. I'd be checking under the passenger seat when the car arrives

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!