Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
If you were all Canadians then the tracker would never disappoint you!

Let’s see it!! Just a glimmer of hope for some good news!
You should see yours pretty soon if I follow the recent track record of produced/shipped. It seems the 5BW were showing 2-3 months for delivery.

Almost one year to the day...got the call yesterday. I'm booked in. Order is at 2000 status. This is has been a great forum and community. Super helpful. Rob can you please add me to the tracking system. My order detail # is CHJG5D Many thanks! Not like the wait is over...but happy to move to the next chapter of.....waiting.

The way things are....you should get your car sometime around Xmas 2023. Good luck.
haha. well, on the plus side, it would be a 2024 with the refreshed interior. Not the worst case.

EDIT: possibly...if the BW gets the same CT5 interior refresh.

EDIT2: interesting. interior only is a possibility. Refreshed 2024 Cadillac CT5 Prototype Spotted In Light Camo fro the article...... "It’s worth noting that this refresh is not expected to make its way to the ultra-high-performance 2024 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing, which will continue with the existing model’s exterior while gaining some of the key interior updates from its lesser siblings."

Last edited:

Note the article specifically states there will be no refresh for Blackwing models.
It's all speculation but this article states interior refresh will happen.

"It’s worth noting that this refresh is not expected to make its way to the ultra-high-performance 2024 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing, which will continue with the existing model’s exterior while gaining some of the key interior updates from its lesser siblings."

Keep in mind interior refresh may not be a positive if it means fewer buttons and more touchscreen BS. One of the bigger pros of the BW to me is a good number of physical buttons and switches.

GMA article references the mega-screen from the XT4 and Escalade. I guess it looks more integrated than the tacked on tablet of the current CT5 dash.

Looks like the exterior refresh is just a simple BNF (bold new fascia) update.

My FOMO normally forces me to wait until the mid-cycle refresh, but with "extremely limited availability" I'll take what I can get with the BW.

Almost one year to the day...got the call yesterday. I'm booked in. Order is at 2000 status. This is has been a great forum and community. Super helpful. Rob can you please add me to the tracking system. My order detail # is CHJG5D Many thanks! Not like the wait is over...but happy to move to the next chapter of.....waiting.
There are a number of us here from the area. Mind sharing what dealer? I'm only curious to know after reading your post that it took a year. The couple local stealers around were pretty quick to get orders going assuming you were there early enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop