Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
When he reordered the MY23 I told him to make sure about the seats - he said it was exactly like the first MY22 order and I stupidly took his word for it.

I’ll try to get them to knock some $$ off or throw in some extended warranty or something. I’m sure I’ll eventually get over it 😁

Unfortunately if this was my situation I would not take delivery of the car. If I am paying so much for a performance version of a vehicle, I want the performance seats and not the seats out of a base model CT5. The seats to me make a big difference visually and complete the look of the car, not to mention the additional bolstering when you are out there having some fun.

Definitely a tough situation to be in. Either way, congrats on the car!

Base blackwing seats are not the same as base ct5 seats as far as I know.

For CT5s, there are Bucket Seats(cannot get them with Performance seats), For the V series and V Blackwings the come standard with Performance Seats, and you can get High Performance Seats.

I have the base Performance seats, the same as yours. They are great, the bolstering is great and adjustable. The seats are super comfortable. I haven't fallen out of my seat.

With that said, in today's world you have to approach situations with the notion in mind that the other parties you are dealing with may be incompetent, greedy, etc. Goat Rodeo has ups and downs. The ups are when the car is yours and behaving/looking as expected. Expectations....well...they vary. Mine do from day to day.
dating app GIF

For the price of the upgraded seats, you could put something really nice aftermarket in and still have change for shoes.

For CT5s, there are Bucket Seats(cannot get them with Performance seats), For the V series and V Blackwings the come standard with Performance Seats, and you can get High Performance Seats.

I have the base Performance seats, the same as yours. They are great, the bolstering is great and adjustable. The seats are super comfortable. I haven't fallen out of my seat.

With that said, in today's world you have to approach situations with the notion in mind that the other parties you are dealing with may be incompetent, greedy, etc. Goat Rodeo has ups and downs. The ups are when the car is yours and behaving/looking as expected. Expectations....well...they vary. Mine do from day to day.
dating app GIF
x1000000000000000 !!!!

For the price of the upgraded seats, you could put something really nice aftermarket in and still have change for shoes.
And some GOAT soup.

Just a little positivity for you. I sat in both the STD performance and the high performance seats before I ordered and much preferred the STD seats. Noticeably more comfortable for 99% of my driving (especially getting in and out of the car) and still enough bolstering to keep me from sliding around. My wife and I even liked they way they looked although the upgraded seats do look more splashy. Hope you can live with them, we liked them a lot.

Just a little positivity for you. I sat in both the STD performance and the high performance seats before I ordered and much preferred the STD seats. Noticeably more comfortable for 99% of my driving (especially getting in and out of the car) and still enough bolstering to keep me from sliding around. My wife and I even liked they way they looked although the upgraded seats do look more splashy. Hope you can live with them, we liked them a lot.
STD seat was a friend's nickname in high school. He was....liberal with his social pursuits.

He’s the vid from my sales guy.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t those seats the standard versions? I had originally ordered for 2022 the mid-level high performace, but I’m guessing the guy missed it when he rolled it over to the 2023. 😕
Sorry about the seat mixup. I often question my decision to upgrade to the mid level seats. I'd be okay with it bit I would have caught it on the order info I did not have to ask for. My dealer asked me to sign off on the order info which should be SOP. Just ask yourself, what will the mid level seats bring on resale. Maybe 500? There are many CT4's and now CT5's hitting the market from people backing out. Are discounts far off?

My EDD was today. I looked at the tracker update on Tuesday and thought 4800 great. Went back today and noticed it was actually 4B00. Regardless, went by the dealer at lunch and saw a transporter unloading. Briefly got my hopes up. Drove past it and it was all Escalades. Hopefully in the next few days.

Oh, can't wait to bang some gears before we get into the 60s. Hehe.. but seriously, the boating will be good till Dec so that keeps me off the Zoomie Lounge!

Are you referring to your agreement x10000000000000 or the inflation on reordering?
No, the incompetence and greed.

Rift 6M with jet black mid-level seats, ceramic brakes, bronze wheels w/bronze calipers, park assist, PDR
Dustin has two rift 6m cars available now. Probably people that backed out. Might want to take a look if you are set on the seats. Not sure about the configurations. PM me if you want the e-mail.

That definitely sucks. Rolling over the order is fine but when an allocation is received the salesman should be calling you to confirm the order and if you want to change anything and not just taking the build you submitted months ago. They should go over every option to confirm nothing is missing before its submitted for the build when allocation is received.

My salesman went over my build with me when I received allocation based off what I sent in 9 months ago and he missed the PDR, but thats why he called to confirm. He even sent me a copy of the build printout and told me to reply back that it looked ok as an extra measure. If your salesman didnt do that and the order was wrong I'd be livid or if he did and still got it wrong I'd still be upset. Hopefully you get something out of it.
My salesman when he received my allocation made me come in and sign/date the build sheet to confirm my build before he submitted it.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

I checked my own order and no status change, if I keep asking eventually the answer won't be disappointment.

Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!