Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I have to say I appreciate those giving me a sense of calm abou

I got 72 months @ 4.65% for $60,000 with my credit union, and am putting down $54k. Wanted to keep monthly payments under $1000
similar - MSRP $93k, Tax/Tag/Fees/+$1k for wheel/tire insurance, $35k down, 72 months with PNC at 3.4% (was in August) and $992/mo

I have to say I appreciate those giving me a sense of calm abou

I got 72 months @ 4.65% for $60,000 with my credit union, and am putting down $54k. Wanted to keep monthly payments under $1000
I was thinking of paying something like half as well.

Keri just told me my car is still assigned to Jack Cooper meaning it hasn’t left autoport? Or meaning Jack Cooper took it whole way if that is possible. Not a good sign. Ugh.

One week after mine was built it hit 4D00 "MP". It stayed that way for exactly 8 weeks. Like you, I was getting discouraged. This period was the worst for me; it's the only time that my faith has wavered.

Then stuff started happening. Over exactly 2 weeks I was able to generate a sticker using The Blackwing King's tool, then was 4D00 "DELAYED", then was 4B00 "DELAYED", now am 4B00 "11/09/2022".

I got that EDD today.

My attitude has totally changed. I feel as good as I did when I was a couple of weeks out from my TPW.

I'm 46-042; you're 46-112. You're getting close. Stay strong. You're in that same "it's darkest before the dawn" funk that I was in. It gets better, I promise.

Attachments

• 312814251_6223478697666453_972288136107848994_n.jpg
    312814251_6223478697666453_972288136107848994_n.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 73
I was thinking of paying something like half as well.

Keri just told me my car is still assigned to Jack Cooper meaning it hasn’t left autoport? Or meaning Jack Cooper took it whole way if that is possible. Not a good sign. Ugh.
Keri just told me the same thing but I have no idea what that means. Also, Cadillac is offering 2.99% for 60 months but does not apply BW's. I'm curious how firm they are on that. Think a dealer can somehow secure a buyer that rate on a 4BW with enough persuasion to GM Financial?

Keri just told me the same thing but I have no idea what that means. Also, Cadillac is offering 2.99% for 60 months but does not apply BW's. I'm curious how firm they are on that. Think a dealer can somehow secure a buyer that rate on a 4BW with enough persuasion to GM Financial?
I’m gonna call dealer during my next break. I will ask and report back. Very hard to focus on anything else right now…

Depends on the value of the loan. Cadillac told me that the higher loan brought the higher interest rate. I bought a lexus at 65k over the summer for a 2.75%. I wasn't able to put much down on the bw and could only get a 6.99% rate. I tried a couple of other companies and the gm rate wound up being the best for me. For a 6 year loan.

I’m gonna call dealer during my next break. I will ask and report back. Very hard to focus on anything else right now…
Welp.

Dealer told me (on email) no way 10/30 possible as car is still at plant in Michigan.

Soooooo either EDD is entirely wrong (GM Workbench is wrong?) or car is sneaky as hell.

Consider me fully, deeply brokenhearted.

Disappointed Big Daddy GIF

Welp.

Dealer told me (on email) no way 10/30 possible as car is still at plant in Michigan.

Soooooo either EDD is entirely wrong (GM Workbench is wrong?) or car is sneaky as hell.

the princess bride queue GIF

When I spoke to Jack Cooper 5/6 weeks ago, they said it's rare that they delivery and BW's. They basically shuttle the cars around to the various GOAT pens. Keri pretty much confirmed this with me a couple of weeks ago stating I'm assigned to J/C at the moment until she gets my assignment.

Who in the hell knows..... LOL

Welp.

I don't know what's worse - seeing my EDD push out weekly (started at 10/9 now 11/23) or getting your false alarm. Hopefully we are both on the next truck/train to the Northeast!

When I spoke to Jack Cooper 5/6 weeks ago, they said it's rare that they delivery and BW's. They basically shuttle the cars around to the various GOAT pens. Keri pretty much confirmed this with me a couple of weeks ago stating I'm assigned to J/C at the moment until she gets my assignment.

Who in the hell knows..... LOL
Looks like we have similar order, build and potential delivery dates. How did you find out when your car was wrapped?

I don't know what's worse - seeing my EDD push out weekly (started at 10/9 now 11/23) or getting your false alarm. Hopefully we are both on the next truck/train to the Northeast!
I haven’t been this blue-balled since middle school.

We fuggin better be.

Once I lick my wounds, I’ll tolerate a November delivery.

200.gif

I haven’t been this blue-balled since middle school.

We fuggin better be.

Once I lick my wounds, I’ll tolerate a November delivery.

200.gif
You are all finding out, as your forefathers did before you (i.e. the rest of us with cars), that the ONLY person with reliable info is Keri/Accelerated. Ignore any EDD from Cadillac or your dealership. Once your car is built, the only info from Cadillac (shown in Rob's tracker) that has any significance is MP (bad) or 4200 (good).

May the goats be ever in your favor.

You are all finding out, as your forefathers did before you (i.e. the rest of us with cars), that the ONLY person with reliable info is Keri/Accelerated. Ignore any EDD from Cadillac or your dealership. Once your car is built, the only info from Cadillac (shown in Rob's tracker) that has any significance is MP (bad) or 4200 (good).

May the goats be ever in your favor.
Yeahhhhhhhhh…

I done fucked it a little starting hard inquiry in pursuit of loan last night thinking I would have it this upcoming week. Hopefully car arrives in credit window of 14-30 days or whatever.

Lesson learned.

P.S. Spoke with dealer on phone who did say my status updated on VINVIEW yesterday to “SCHEDULED” for carrier pick up. Indeed, Keri being correct that car remains assigned to Jack Cooper—I guess—until it is not.

I was also told it is a train for 7-10 days then truck from Newark NJ 2-3 days for my specific dealer.

Gobble gobble motherfuckers.

Thanksgiving GIF

Looks like we have similar order, build and potential delivery dates. How did you find out when your car was wrapped?
Auto Port enlightened me when I first inquired on status.

Yeahhhhhhhhh…

I done fucked it a little starting hard inquiry in pursuit of loan last night thinking I would have it this upcoming week. Hopefully car arrives in credit window of 14-30 days or whatever.

Lesson learned.

P.S. Spoke with dealer on phone who did say my status updated on VINVIEW yesterday to “SCHEDULED” for carrier pick up. Indeed, Keri being correct that car remains assigned to Jack Cooper—I guess—until it is not.

I was also told it is a train for 7-10 days then truck from Newark NJ 2-3 days for my specific dealer.

Gobble gobble motherfuckers.

Thanksgiving GIF
Yeah, you done fucked up Z-Z-Ron. Putting money out based on an EDD is the surest way to guarantee you won't get it. Just ask @jonnywaffles11.

If it makes you feel any better, my car took an entire tour of the east coast hanging ass-first off the front of a truck before it arrived at my dealership. Here it is in New Hampshire, about a week before it arrived at my dealer in MD:
PXL_20220818_134842190.MP.jpg

Yeah, you done fucked up Z-Z-Ron. Putting money out based on an EDD is the surest way to guarantee you won't get it. Just ask @jonnywaffles11.

If it makes you feel any better, my car took an entire tour of the east coast hanging ass-first off the front of a truck before it arrived at my dealership. Here it is in New Hampshire, about a week before it arrived at my dealer in MD:
View attachment 13816
My credit may have taken 99 hits but at least I walked out bruised, bloodied, and disfigured with a 2.54% rate. All it took was starting to pay off the loan before ever even confirming the car was in transit to the dealer! @ZoomieZoom55 ask about starting the loan prior to taking delivery so you can lock in a very depressing mid single digit rate now and not having to reapply. I went with penfed and did just that

Keri told me that my vin is assign to Jack Cooper, is there a way to get a status from them?

My credit may have taken 99 hits but at least I walked out bruised, bloodied, and disfigured with a 2.54% rate. All it took was starting to pay off the loan before ever even confirming the car was in transit to the dealer! @ZoomieZoom55 ask about starting the loan prior to taking delivery so you can lock in a very depressing mid single digit rate now and not having to reapply. I went with penfed and did just that
Thank you bastards both.

I didn't take out any loan yet gratefully; just wanted to begin process.

I think my alumni credit union has decent enough rates.

Just nursing myself back to health after being raw-dogged by the goat rodeo.

I'm averaging my competing information and settling on 11/14 as reasonable expectation.

Famous last words, I know.

--Dr. Zoomie "Goat-Cuckled" Zoom

Episode 4 Starz GIF by Heels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC