Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
384 days later and the eagle has finally landed. Rob. Thanks for everything you can remove me from the tracker. Much appreciated.
Congratulations!

Rob, you can please remove me from the order tracker P0860167 car showed up at the dealer this morning unannounced. Thanks for all the great support and hard work, without this forum, I would have probably given up trying to get a vehicle. (488 days from order placement to delivery)
Argent Silver CT5.jpg

Last edited:
Rob, you can please remove me from the order tracker P0860167 car showed up at the dealer this morning unannounced. Thanks for all the great support and hard work, without this forum, I would have probably given up trying to get a vehicle. (488 days from order placement to delivery) View attachment 13224

That color is absolutely gorgeous!

@Rob my car finally arrived at the dealer, however it failed PDI, and will need an AC blower motor which is currently on back order. NO current ETA. So I guess I'm MP at the dealership LOL. I guess technically you could pull me off the tracker but for me the rodeo continues....

Rob, you can please remove me from the order tracker P0860167 car showed up at the dealer this morning unannounced. Thanks for all the great support and hard work, without this forum, I would have probably given up trying to get a vehicle. (488 days from order placement to delivery) View attachment 13224
Congratulations!

@Rob my car finally arrived at the dealer, however it failed PDI, and will need an AC blower motor which is currently on back order. NO current ETA. So I guess I'm MP at the dealership LOL. I guess technically you could pull me off the tracker but for me the rodeo continues....

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

That's an unbelievable call... but philly gonna philly... kind of like this
View attachment 13200
Thanks and yes @dribs15 , all good. The folks just 125 miles south of us got crushed though. Appreciate you asking. On the BW side, put the car in the airport garage, a few floors up, inside end spot. Mostly for piece of mind.

Cuse44, beautiful color. Never even considered it but should have. Very nice. I am 0179, just a few behind you. Had a build week of 9/12. What part of the country are you taking delivery? What was your build week? I am trying to get an idea of when mine will show up. I have no major constraints and am at 4D00. Dealer does not seem to be able to get any further updates. Thanks.

Cuse44, beautiful color. Never even considered it but should have. Very nice. I am 0179, just a few behind you. Had a build week of 9/12. What part of the country are you taking delivery? What was your build week? I am trying to get an idea of when mine will show up. I have no major constraints and am at 4D00. Dealer does not seem to be able to get any further updates. Thanks.
Thanks, build week was originally 8/29 then it was pushed back to 9/12. I had my salesperson check VinView while I was filling out the paperwork and it looked like it might have been actually built on 9/20. The car was shipped directly to the dealer outside Charlotte (Hendrick Cadillac Monroe, NC) by Jack Cooper. Looks like they might also dropped off MV84 vehicle in West Virginia on the way to Charlotte. As I mentioned no one at the dealer had a clue that the car was even completed (they showed it as being delayed), in transit, or being dropped off it just arrived yesterday morning. It also seems that all the standard options are on the car including the heated steering wheel, seats as well as ventilated seats.

Last edited:
Thanks, build week was originally 8/29 then it was pushed back to 9/12. I had my salesperson check VinView while I was filling out the paperwork and it looked like it might have been actually built on 9/20. The car was shipped directly to the dealer outside Charlotte (Hendrick Cadillac Monroe, NC) by Jack Cooper. Looks like they might also dropped off MV84 vehicle in West Virginia on the way to Charlotte. Like, As I mentioned no one at the dealer had a clue that the car was even completed (they showed it as being delayed), in transit, or being dropped off it just arrived yesterday morning. It also seems that all the standard options are on the car including the heated steering wheel, seats as well as the ventilated seats.
It seems like some on this recent batch were delivered 1 month after production. That is awesome. My 5 is built sometime the week of 9/26. The ETA to the dealer is 10/25. I honestly gave that date 0 mind, thinking it will be more like December / January. But maybe it will go like yours and be delivered less than 30 days after it was built!! I have received my sticker, and it appears nothing is missing from mine either :_rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop