Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Congrats! When did you get an EDD? I see it says 7/3/22 on the tracker and today’s way earlier than that
It was 4D00 as recently as last Thursday. It seems like they managed to ship a whole bunch of cars this week!

Houston.......the Eagle has landed ! Reading the other post, I too saw that what I thought was 275 miles driven and it was the miles until empty. Car actually only had 6 miles on it. They made me zip tie a front plate onto the car before I left the lot. 20 minutes later, I took it off. Now I can start trying to figure out how all these buttons and touch screen work.
Congrats! Hoping to pick mine up at Sarant next month

It's going to be that kind of day, I can just feel it...LOL

285301827_10160463783376133_6437961071100203607_n.jpg

Maybe one of the furthest vins N0460248 🥺 hopefully all of the cars shipping and being delivered has FINALLY cleared a path for mine 🍀🤞🏻🍀
I always watched your status like a hawk. I was hoping seeing yours meant mine would show up. But there is no rhyme or reason to this. So I got my car, #320, on Tuesday.

I always watched your status like a hawk. I was hoping seeing yours meant mine would show up. But there is no rhyme or reason to this. So I got my car, #320, on Tuesday.
Your car is still on tracker…..

Houston.......the Eagle has landed ! Reading the other post, I too saw that what I thought was 275 miles driven and it was the miles until empty. Car actually only had 6 miles on it. They made me zip tie a front plate onto the car before I left the lot. 20 minutes later, I took it off. Now I can start trying to figure out how all these buttons and touch screen work.
Congratulations!

See post #4002 above.

But in reality Rob works full time and runs several forums. He only updates when he has time and feels like it. Its not a small list of cars to check.
But it only takes a second to delete! :happyanim:

I will check orders this morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace