Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Anyone running 325 width rears?

CT5-V Model

sps4runner

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'24 86-349
Hoping to have a 5 Blackwing soon and want to be able to drive in the cold weather.
Looking to put A/S tires on the factory wheels & original tires on aftermarket wheels for warmer weather. Don't need winter tires as I have an SUV with them for snow.
So, for the Michelin PS A/S 4s, they have a 285 width then next is 325. Don't really want to get narrower but 325 is a big jump from 305. I don't mind running a spacer to move the tire out away front rear suspension, but will it be too close to fender?
Not looking to go to a 20" wheel so it seems the A/S sizes are limited (DWS06 only up to a 285).
Thoughts?

I only see the 325/30/19 in a ZP (zero pressure/runflat) on tirerack. I would steer away from runflats if I could.

The ZP was all I saw on Michelin's site also. Anyone else make any other all seasons in 305 (or 315) width?

I don't see any viable options in 305 or 315. I guess the decision is do you go runflat - heavier, rougher riding tire - in the 325 or do you go with 285/35/19 in the back? I'm not sure what I would do. I've run 285/35/20 PS4S on a 10.5" wheel and it was very slightly stretched so an 11" would really stretch it out but you would gain some rubber on the road compared to what TR lists as the treadwidth since they base that figure on a 10" wheel.

Conti ECF and Falken RT660 both come in 315/30-19.

I used both on the Camaro. RT660 has more ultimate traction. ECF better endurance tire.

I have a set of RT660s in OEM sizes for next AutoX season in the BW.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back