Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

5 Blackwing 20" wheels and winter tires - Tire Rack

Mike Martz

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing Shadow Metallic Manual
I got the scan done at Tire Rack and what they came back with are all 20" wheels. I checked the diameter of the Michelin PS All Season 4 tires I want and in 20" diameter, they are within 1" of the stock diameters.
Like many of you, I prefer a smaller diameter wheel, particularly for winter and don't want to go up to a 20" but thought I would get your expert thoughts/opinions. There is a nice BBS combo I like!
I checked with Apex and they are not sure on fitment and wouldn't commit.
I also checked with Aerolarri and they say they have already shipped a couple of sets of 20" wheel for a 5BW. Their price is great so that is an option if 20" works. They think they may be able to build a 19" but needed some measurements from me which I am going to try and get them.
One advantage of the 20" wheels is that there seems to be more tire options.
I wanted to let everyone know that Tire Rack has the car on the site and you can search for wheels/tires but also was looking for feedback on the idea of going to 20" wheels.

20s are obviously not optimum; if it snows enough for winter rubber, your roads are full of craters.

But if the choice is between 20s and taking rubber on and off the same rim, I’d go with the 20s.

Not sure if you saw it but there is an old discussion with 19” inexpensive wheels and snow tires. I ran them last winter. They are more narrow than stock rear which is what you want for winter.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back