Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Apex Wheels for CT4-V Blackwing

If I got the same size as the factory wheels (18x9 front and 18x9.5 rear), are the offsets in such a way that they would stick out a little further than factory?
I'm getting a set of Apex wheels through my local wheel/tire shop - Radial Tire Silver Spring MD and they specked factory x9 fr x9.5 rear. Don't remember front offset but rear will be ET35/13mm offset - 1/2 inch further out than stock. Could have got lesser offset but I wanted bronze and they weren't in stock. I think they should look great...old school...

We did test fit 295/35-18 but it's pretty tall for the rear and would likely rub under compression with the 18x10.5" ET40 wheel. Is it doable? I think so, but it would depend on how much you like your fender liners, or if the track(s) you visit have large sections of heavy compression. 295/30-18 would be a better fit. The difference in tire diameter is okay to do for track use.

There are a number of benefits to moving away from the factory wheels for track use, even if the tire size stays the same. Going to a wider wheel will put more of that tire on the ground, which of course improves grip everywhere. And with any quality aftermarket wheel, it will be much lighter compared to the stock combo without sacrificing any strength, or even an increase in durability.

Absolutely, any orders placed prior to Black Friday that have yet to ship are eligible for the BF pricing. Please send us an email if you haven't already and we'll get that adjusted. Appreciate the patience!

My vote would be Anthracite, especially for winter use. It'll hide some of the grime and look cleaner for longer.
Want to say thanks for replying to my post earlier, I put out an order for a set of EC7 Flow formed Anthracite 9.5 Front and 10.5 Rear with the intention of running 265/35-18 + 295/30-18 tires, the selection in these sizes is great !!

Want to say thanks for replying to my post earlier, I put out an order for a set of EC7 Flow formed Anthracite 9.5 Front and 10.5 Rear with the intention of running 265/35-18 + 295/30-18 tires, the selection in these sizes is great !!
Oh awesome, happy to help. Post up some photos once you get them mounted, should look great!

Purchase in for EC7 silvers for use with OE size tires. Not sure yet if they will be cold weather set or summer set

Just to confirm in case anyone else is curious, because I believe we already spoke directly over email, but yes the 18x9.5" ET22 front, 18x10" ET42 rear setup is a direct fit with the factory tires and can only improve the handling, since you are getting a little more of that tire onto the ground.

For reference, this car is running 18x9" ET30 front and 18x10" ET42 rear with the OEM tires.

cadillac-ct4-v-blackwing-wheels-vs-5rs-anthracite-5-lugs-18-1642-001.webp
Curious... which would poke out further in the rear: the 18x10" ET42 in the picture above or the 18x9.5" ET43?

From the posts, it would seem like there is a 1mm difference, with the 10" wide rear slightly edging out 1mm more, but I just wanted to check in case there's something I'm missing.

Also, is this car at stock ride height too?

Curious... which would poke out further in the rear: the 18x10" ET42 in the picture above or the 18x9.5" ET43?

From the posts, it would seem like there is a 1mm difference, with the 10" wide rear slightly edging out 1mm more, but I just wanted to check in case there's something I'm missing.

Also, is this car at stock ride height too?
Offset changes with wheel width, so there is more than a 1mm difference. As you can see here, the 18x10" ET42 sits just over 7mm further out compared to the 18x9.5" ET43. The Orange car is factory suspension, yes.

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 9.05.47 AM.png

Offset changes with wheel width, so there is more than a 1mm difference. As you can see here, the 18x10" ET42 sits just over 7mm further out compared to the 18x9.5" ET43. The Orange car is factory suspension, yes.

View attachment 22902
And *that* is why you always consult with the experts first!! Thanks!!

Anyone see anything delivered or shipped from Black Friday Sale orders? Nothing here but a couple emails saying they still have my order in there system.

I'm here waiting for photos of people's wheels mounted on their cars!

I ordered mine through my tire shop (and got at least $100 off the Black Friday price - shout out to Radial Tire Silver Spring MD - they are the best!). They told me the wheels were back-ordered until sometime in January without any more specificity than that.

Anyone see anything delivered or shipped from Black Friday Sale orders? Nothing here but a couple emails saying they still have my order in there system.
My Front wheels were BO but I don't need them until April so all fine

My tire shop got back to me today and Apex told them it would be late January sometime...(for my wheels)

On a 5BW, but the VS5RS are such a perfectly designed wheel. Reminds of the BBS FIR. I purchased these during the BF sale, received them within a week.
IMG_2718.jpeg
IMG_2596.jpeg
IMG_2583.jpeg
IMG_2580.jpeg

my set of brushed clear vs-5rs arrived about a week ago -- ordered direct from Apex during the BF sale

when they get shipped you will receive another email with tracking info

I ordered mine straight from Apex website on Black Friday sales so got pretty decent discount and free shipping. Shipping was fast, only 2-3 days. Very happy with my purchase, wheels look very good in person fitment is much better compare to oem. I am glad Apex make quality and lightweight forged wheel that are affordable compare to most brands.

Attachments

• IMG_2357.jpeg
    IMG_2357.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_2364.jpeg
    IMG_2364.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2425.jpeg
    IMG_2425.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 124
Wow looks sharp!

My BF order of satin black VS-5RS came about two weeks ago. They were delayed production for early December, so everything timed out as expected.

Well that's a fun feature, sorry about that. We're looking into it now why the others aren't displaying. In the meantime you can find them here if you need to purchase asap: https://apexwheels.com/wheels/flow-...0mm-or-7256mm&frontQty=1&frontSize=18x95-et22

Edit: they should be all fixed and visible now

Face profiles are not something you can choose, that is determined by the width and offset of the wheel. Good question though.

That's a tough one, I don't believe 305 up front is possible without a noticeable amount of rubbing when adding steering angle. This CT5-V BW was running the following combo and even that juuuuust barely touched the inside fender liner at full lock.

VS-5RS in Brushed Clear
Front: 20x10.5" ET15 with 295/30-20
Rear: 20x11.5" ET42 with 315/30-20
Michelin PS4S

52611572981_61c3d3471c_b.jpg

52611834764_6fec5d49d4_b.jpg

52611069617_23b5bf70ac_b.jpg

Is the white car here Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Wheel & Tire Fitment Guide on factory suspension? It looks very low. And are these 19s or 20s?

Is the white car here Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Wheel & Tire Fitment Guide on factory suspension? It looks very low. And are these 19s or 20s?

Those are 19", and I'm 99% sure the car is lowered but do not recall what the owner said for springs.

On a 5BW, but the VS5RS are such a perfectly designed wheel. Reminds of the BBS FIR. I purchased these during the BF sale, received them within a week.

Looks amazing! Is this 19x10" ET20 front and 19x11" ET44 rear with factory tires? Mind if I add them to the website?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back