Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

10-4 do you have your ears on GM

Orclubduck

Greetings,

I am one of a handful of CT5-V Blackwing orders that have 10-4 TPWs. I am begining to wonder if 10-4 is 2021 or 2022 at this point? I see some posts where TPWs are changing, but not the 10-4 ones. From my limited understanding of the GM order process once an order makes it to 3400, all of the components for the build are accounted for so the car can enter production.

My build is Dark Emerald Frost & it has both Carbon Packages. There is some speculation that the Carbon Fiber pieces are the holdup on these 10-4 TPWs, but if that was the case, how did they advance to 3400? Maybe a batch of Carbon Fiber bits that did not pass final QC?

I am happy to wait for a perfect build, but tomorrow is 11-4...seems like time keeps on slippin' slippin' slippin' into the future...

I'm the same model, color, packages as you and my TPW is 11/1. Hopefully things move forward soon for all the emerald gang soon

Oh...I've been to that rodeo before. My 2020 C8 order had a TPW of 3/20/20....the week of the shutdown :-/

There is a happy ending...it was delivered to my dealer on 7/27/20. I still enjoy every minute behind the wheel of it. But it is missing something...

Maurice (Jeff)

Oh...I've been to that rodeo before. My 2020 C8 order had a TPW of 3/20/20....the week of the shutdown :-/

There is a happy ending...it was delivered to my dealer on 7/27/20. I still enjoy every minute behind the wheel of it. But it is missing something...

Maurice (Jeff)
Now you've really got me confused. I'm Jeff. You want me behind the wheel of your new C8? You haven't even bought me a drink but twist my arm and I'll drive it for you.

Greetings,

I am one of a handful of CT5-V Blackwing orders that have 10-4 TPWs. I am begining to wonder if 10-4 is 2021 or 2022 at this point? I see some posts where TPWs are changing, but not the 10-4 ones. From my limited understanding of the GM order process once an order makes it to 3400, all of the components for the build are accounted for so the car can enter production.

My build is Dark Emerald Frost & it has both Carbon Packages. There is some speculation that the Carbon Fiber pieces are the holdup on these 10-4 TPWs, but if that was the case, how did they advance to 3400? Maybe a batch of Carbon Fiber bits that did not pass final QC?

I am happy to wait for a perfect build, but tomorrow is 11-4...seems like time keeps on slippin' slippin' slippin' into the future...
I had a late July TPW and was 3400 until mid oct. I thought the same thing regarding components. It could be that some didn't pass QC as you mentioned, or we don't totally understand the process. Either way, a month after TPW isn't that much compared with some. Agree lack of clarity is brutal.

I'm also green with both carbon packages, and also with TPW of 10/4. It seems plausible that we're all waiting on some related condition.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back