Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Installing the Carbon Fiber body pieces on your own. Sorry if this has been asked already.

IcedBear14

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing (Deposit 7/10)
Sorry if this has already been discussed before. If you order a BW and the carbon fiber options 1 or 2 aren't available is that something that can be added in while the cars being built if it does become available. Or am I able to purchase and install those pieces on my own. I do have access to a shop and lift. Ive also seen people post the CF pieces made on their own and if someone has these pieces made I would love to talk about purchasing some eventually if necessary. Hope everyone is having a great day.

I could not get CF with mine but my dealer was able to source CF1 and CF2 (partial) after I got my car. I got the front splitter, rear spoiler, side skirts and front deflectors later. The only pieces I did not get were the grill trim pieces and the rear diffuser

4 or 5? Other than parts availability, issue is the the front fascia is different on the 4 with CF1 for the canards.

If carbon is not available when you place your order you will not get carbon.

GM doesn't come back after you placed your order and tells you that you can now add it when your car isn't built. The spec you submit with the constraints on hand is what you get. So no Carbon means no Carbon.

You can however order the carbon through your dealer, it will take a while but they will get the parts and you will either have to pay them to install it or do it yourself.

If you read through this thread there are a few guides on how to install the spoiler. Technically it's for a reproduction spoiler, but that spoiler is basically exactly like the OEM one so the install process is the same. You will need some clips that get inserted into two holes you need to drill.

CT5-V - Finally: CT5-V Blackwing Reproduction Spoilers

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners