Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing đź‘‘ | Help me, help you, get into a Blackwing sooner! Reply with your Build/Design codes!

1StunnaV

Blackwing King
Supporting Dealer
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
715whp 2013 CTS-V Coupe (sold) 590whp 2016 ATS-V Coupe (sold) CT4-V Blackwing (Soon)
001_Blackwing_King_Logo.jpg

Blackwing King here!!! Are you currently waiting on your order? 2 weeks or 2 years, help me, help you, possibly get into a Blackwing earlier.

If you have a CT4-V / CT4-V Blackwing, CT5-V / CT5-V Blackwing or an Escalade-V on order, head over to cadillac.com and build your order up and reply with the build code for that order below. To clarify, I need the build codes, not order numbers. I can't pull up builds from order numbers not placed at my location..

If we have a Blackwing become available and no one on our wait list claims it, I will sift through these that you guys provide to see if any match or match the available unit closely.

CT4-V/ CT4-V Blackwing | Configurator Link

CT5-V/ CT5-V Blackwing | Configurator Link

Once you have completed your build and are on the "Summary" tab, find the words " Build Code." Click the icon directly to the right of the words and it will provide you with a 6 character code. That code will allow me to pull up your build. Just post that in a reply here along with the state you will be registering/titling the car in. That's it! See image below for example of where to find this code.

Note - if you decide to move forward with a vehicle that becomes available, this vehicle cannot be traded to your dealer. You will either need to pickup at our dealership or have the vehicle transported to you at your expense.

Sales Price - As there is no particular vehicle in mind on this post, I cannot guarantee the price of the vehicle. 100% of any units that become available will have no markup or "market adjustment." Around 90% of the units that become available will have no dealer adds. There may be cases where a customer requested to have certain items installed on the vehicle and then the deal fell through.... In those cases, those items would be a chargeable item on the vehicle. Of course, you are under no obligation of any kind so its up to you if you would like to move forward or not.

Lastly, but not least, @BimmerFan - Can I get a courtesy spellcheck, please?!?!? The post wouldn't be complete, without that! We all appreciate your hard work and dedication to the Spelling and Grammar Police Dept.

1697754706198.png

Last edited:
U3BBMA
Illinois

Must have 6 speed, PDR, NO SUNROOF. Everything else is nice to have (or not have / lower cost as the case may be)

Last edited:
Can you get the UAW to go back to work and build my wife's new XT4 before she forces me to buy her a Porsche Macan? Just kidding buddy!

season 4 you are the man GIF by Billions

For the record Sewell Cadillac Dallas has a CT5-V BW manual on the showroom floor with full CF..... See the Blackwing king for details..

I see that, found it finally, think would be easier to list as CF1 and CF2 instead of just CF front splitter then tells you the splitter comes with CF1 package.

YPL9ZN
I can also do without the CF
Kansas

Would you permit a 3rd party leasing company? I did this with my RS6 and they just pay the dealer the full purchase price direct as if it was a cash transaction. The only difference is that the car would get titled in the leasing company name rather than mine.

52OA9A
Mississippi

flexible on exterior / interior colors (just no black interior)

YPL9ZN
I can also do without the CF
Kansas

Would you permit a 3rd party leasing company? I did this with my RS6 and they just pay the dealer the full purchase price direct as if it was a cash transaction. The only difference is that the car would get titled in the leasing company name rather than mine.

we will only title in a leasing company name if they purchase the vehicle, placing it in their name and pay full taxes on it. if you have a trade in, they must be the ones taking your trade... We cannot use the 3rd party leasing company as the buyer but then register in your name... Essentially, they buy it as if you were never involved with the transaction. Its unlikely they will do that

KVARVF

but flexible on colors (no white/black) and some options (not trans!)

Have seen some dealers show what is ordered and coming i looked around your dealer website and didn't see where i could see the ordered cars, did i miss or does Sewell not do this? Example below

BUILD STATUSCVZXC924CT5-V BLACKWING RWD 6MT CF1&2CYBER YELLOWJET BLACKQ4$140,295

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back