Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.
So my order has survived three updates so does that mean that my car would actually be built this week? ( TPW 6/20)

So my order has survived three updates so does that mean that my car would actually be built this week? ( TPW 6/20)
Depends on if you prayed to or paid off the correct goat

There is a saying......."when you get into your car and you turn it on, does it turn YOU on ?" Ans: Yes,.....yes it does !
Wasn't that originally from the 2008 Cadillac CTS television commercial? If so, funny irony.

Gifts to oneself...the gifts that keep on giving. (y)

Regarding your challacuda...I'm no aerodynamics expert, but is your rear wing on backwards?
There are two different wings. A "Go Wing" and a "Gull Wing". When I first went to put it on I tried it both ways, before drilling. Flipped the other way it looks weird. But it is mounted the correct way. Go Wings are more pronounced downward tips. The Gull Wing is almost straight across. On the Go Wing, the tips sweep forward. I did learn some aerodynamics in Army flight school. My wing is completely flat across the top. The bottom of the wing is slightly curved. If the curve was on top, it produces a low pressure system that takes air longer to pass across and creates "lift". Since the top is flat and the curve is on the bottom, it produces down force (opposite lift). They're really more for show than any actual aero dynamics. Back in the 70's cars with wings were just "cool looking". Here is a photo of a Duster with the same wing.

Attachments

• 20220620_195909.jpg
    20220620_195909.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 79
Today I also got my Cadillac V-Academy slot for the Nevada CT5 BW school for December 5th-6th. They then emailed me that they made a mistake and that the dates were for CT4 BW school. Then, emailed me back that it was still a go for 5th/6th. I wonder if I might be the only 5BW guy in a class with 4BW students. They might be jealous, if so. Originally I asked for Nov. 7th/8th. They didn't have a room on-site at the track and would put us up in a nearby Holiday Inn. I changed my date to where I can stay on-site at the track. You have to pay $40 per day for a spouses 2 day breakfast/dinner , they also get a ride-along. I also paid for the insurance ($250) that if you wreck a car, you are only responsible for $2000 damages. Otherwise, you are on the hook for $10,000. I did the NASCAR experience at Dover and a guy wrecked a car w/o insurance, being stupid.

Today I also got my Cadillac V-Academy slot for the Nevada CT5 BW school for December 5th-6th. They then emailed me that they made a mistake and that the dates were for CT4 BW school. Then, emailed me back that it was still a go for 5th/6th. I wonder if I might be the only 5BW guy in a class with 4BW students. They might be jealous, if so. Originally I asked for Nov. 7th/8th. They didn't have a room on-site at the track and would put us up in a nearby Holiday Inn. I changed my date to where I can stay on-site at the track. You have to pay $40 per day for a spouses 2 day breakfast/dinner , they also get a ride-along. I also paid for the insurance ($250) that if you wreck a car, you are only responsible for $2000 damages. Otherwise, you are on the hook for $10,000. I did the NASCAR experience at Dover and a guy wrecked a car w/o insurance, being stupid.
Do you have to pay extra for the stay on site at the track? I'm thinking of doing my ct5 academy slot around that time.

Do you have to pay extra for the stay on site at the track? I'm thinking of doing my ct5 academy slot around that time.
Cadillac pays for your 2 night stay. You just have to be the first owner or lessee of that vin#. If you had to pay for it yourself, its almost $4000 bucks. Thank You Cadillac !! The track and condos are sort of a time share set up. They will allow you to use the condo if no one else is using it. Otherwise they have deals with 2 hotels nearby. The condo has a kitchenette and a balcony, so the better half can watch you race around the course while sipping their favorite beverage on the balcony. There is also a full gym and bar on site. 45-60 minutes away from Vegas Strip.

The eagle has landed! Just got word and the attached pictures from my dealer. If anyone is waiting on a Blackwing at Sarant, yours might be on there too since he said the transport was all Blackwings even though he's got 60-70 cars sitting in a lot in NJ for the last few weeks.

Unfortunately, today is literally my first day at a new job, and I haven't even heard back from my credit union re my financing application which I put in over the weekend, so I don't think I can get my grubby paws on it anytime before this weekend or Friday at the earliest, even though I want it now!!11!

Attachments

• IMG_5227.jpg
    IMG_5227.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_5226.jpg
    IMG_5226.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 111
The eagle has landed! Just got word and the attached pictures from my dealer. If anyone is waiting on a Blackwing at Sarant, yours might be on there too since he said the transport was all Blackwings even though he's got 60-70 cars sitting in a lot in NJ for the last few weeks.

Unfortunately, today is literally my first day at a new job, and I haven't even heard back from my credit union re my financing application which I put in over the weekend, so I don't think I can get my grubby paws on it anytime before this weekend or Friday at the earliest, even though I want it now!!11!
So you're saying it's up for grabs? Looks like I'll take the afternoon off. But seriously congrats looks fantastic!

Congratulations!

The wait is LONG but well worth it! Loaded up heading for New Hampshire.😎

Attachments

• D9681C1D-B595-42C1-89AF-60A489FF1949.jpeg
    D9681C1D-B595-42C1-89AF-60A489FF1949.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 134
  • F153EFE3-0328-45C2-8DB7-A6A5D847B228.jpeg
    F153EFE3-0328-45C2-8DB7-A6A5D847B228.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 114
  • FB26A7A5-769A-4F0E-909D-736991B470B3.jpeg
    FB26A7A5-769A-4F0E-909D-736991B470B3.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 118