Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
that's still between 19.5 and 20.5 MPG. I'd rather just have 2 more cylinders and get 14 MPG lol seems like a fair trade
I've been romping on it plenty, so 20.4mpgs mixed is fine.

I've been romping on it plenty, so 20.4mpgs mixed is fine.
averaging 17.2 .. M2 Comp averaged 19.3 and I was always on it. Was quite surprised I got 27 MPG taking it to Dallas to trade. definitely won't be seeing that in the Blackwing but I'll live .. I'm getting off track though, excited to see how many peeps get a car today for Father's day weekend

Rob eagle has landed! Thanks for keeping us all in the loop helped pass the wait and kept it fun! Headed up your way to see Morgan Wallen concert in Gilford Thursday great way to break it in. If you’re anywhere near and want to get close up just say so. I’ll post picks next week picking up Monday. Again thanks #ZTSK7P
Richard

Last edited:
Goats are taking over!

Found this in Pigeon forge, TN

20220619_204909.jpg

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

There is a saying......."when you get into your car and you turn it on, does it turn YOU on ?" Ans: Yes,.....yes it does !
Never been a dodge guy but I think I could take that one off your hands. I think a few thousand miles in it might convince me dodge isn't that bad lol

The Dodge was my 50th bday gift to me ! 2014 RT Plus 375 hp HEMI /automatic. I grew up loving the 71' Cuda's and 2014 was the last year before they changed the taillights and front grill for 2015. Also the dash in 2014 still had Rally cluster instead of all digital screen. I decided to make some modifications and make it into a modern version of a Cuda. Hence, the name "CHALLACUDA". I got rid of the 20" factory wheels and put Shelby Cobra wheels that are 18". My CT5 Blackwing is my retirement gift "to me " ! I find it strange that whenever I buy myself a gift......I really like it !

Attachments

• IMG_20200814_192858361.jpg
    IMG_20200814_192858361.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 91
The Dodge was my 50th bday gift to me ! 2014 RT Plus 375 hp HEMI /automatic. I grew up loving the 71' Cuda's and 2014 was the last year before they changed the taillights and front grill for 2015. Also the dash in 2014 still had Rally cluster instead of all digital screen. I decided to make some modifications and make it into a modern version of a Cuda. Hence, the name "CHALLACUDA". I got rid of the 20" factory wheels and put Shelby Cobra wheels that are 18". My CT5 Blackwing is my retirement gift "to me " ! I find it strange that whenever I buy myself a gift......I really like it !
Gifts to oneself...the gifts that keep on giving. (y)

Regarding your challacuda...I'm no aerodynamics expert, but is your rear wing on backwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop