Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
On a different note a friend of mine didn’t want to wait for a ct5 blackwing so he bought a used less than 10,000 mile ct6v with the blackwing motor. It’s a big car but the ride is very plush

I am confused. How is a 4.2 liter V8 a blackwing motor?

The name of the motor in the CT6V is called Blackwing. GM killed that engine and recycled the cool name to use on the CT4 and CT5 to indicate the highest performance trim. Which meant that could now water down the V badge...

Just GM things.
Don't forget, the 4.2TT was also offered a bit detuned in some non V's. I think it made 500hp instead of 550.

Curious if the plant shutting down means they aren't going to be shipping anything for a while either? Not like a bunch of us have been waiting since January or anything...
No, even if your cars are ready to be shipped, all transports are also halted. Even if the factory is missing a fender bolt, it all stops buddy. We're all in this together!

No, even if your cars are ready to be shipped, all transports are also halted. Even if the factory is missing a fender bolt, it all stops buddy. We're all in this together!
Sounds like GM brilliance as usual. Why get the stuff out of the lot to customers when they could push us all deeper into the goat rodeo?

I really hate to hear that. I thought at least they would ship the cars, they already built.

Did you use their car buying service? Not sure how or if that would even work if you've already custom ordered at that dealership.
as long as the dealer is part of the car buying program then you get the discounted rate. I talked to two different loan officers to make sure since the vehicle isn't something you just pick up off the lot. They both confirmed as long as the dealer is selling vehicles and they are part of program then get the extra .5% reduction. Otherwise it is 1.99 but that is still great

as long as the dealer is part of the car buying program then you get the discounted rate. I talked to two different loan officers to make sure since the vehicle isn't something you just pick up off the lot. They both confirmed as long as the dealer is selling vehicles and they are part of program then get the extra .5% reduction. Otherwise it is 1.99 but that is still great
Thanks, I'll try and do that. Looks like the rate just jumped up a bunch too

My car for example is in the Autoport Lot. Autoport is the contract shipper, not the factory. It would seem unlikely that the factory shutting down would cause shipping to stop. In fact it could have the opposite effect given that the shipper doesn't have to deal with built cars for a week maybe they can get more cars moving to the dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop