Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Consumers blind buying a car just because it's X brand leads to no innovation and effort in the long run. That would be Toyota in last 30yrs!
Toyota has the strategy of design the hell out of something, and once put into use, don't fix it unless it's broken. It's also why I haven't bought any Toyota products in the last 10-15 years. However, just within the past year, Ive sold all my cars for Toyotas since they have finally updated(Read brand new generation) their vehicles. I've also sold one in preparation for the incoming 4BW.

Like I said, I have no brand loyalty. I'm probably branded a whore by brand loyalists... 😂

If another manufacturer comes out with a car that fits my tastes at that time, I'll sell the 4BW if I have to. There's never been a better time to swap cars like no tomorrow. I'm actually making money every time I sell my cars I've bought new, just because of how cheap I've gotten them all.

I think people who stick to a single brand shoot themselves in the foot. No one company does everything the best. You telling me you'll buy an inferior product just because you're loyal to a brand is absolutely hilarious to me. Like the people who drive a Chevy Cruze over a Honda Civic. Consumers blind buying a car just because it's X brand leads to no innovation and effort in the long run. Companies should be competing and making the best product to their ability for your money.

I make purchases based on who:

1) Has the product I need at the time, and 2) who is making the best product.

I've purchased new from Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Ford, and now GM. I have no brand loyalty, so I've had the best of the best in their respective categories and at the chosen price point. I work hard for my money, why would I waste it on a inferior product.

At the end of the day, your money, your choice and I'm a big fan of buy it once, buy it right.
Agreed. Went from 2004 Subaru WRX STi to 2007 Acura TL-S 6MT to 2013 Lexus ISF and now have my order in for the CT5VBW. I've been disappointed by each of those manufacturers at various points during that time, but they all had something at one point that I loved.

Reactions: SOP
If it's good, I'll buy it. Any brand, any time. Just make something good/special. I've put people in Kias to Caddys per my recommendation and they've been happy campers.

Even as a GM employee, my BIL wanted to take advantage of my discount and was looking for a minivan. I simply couldn't recommend anything within GM for his needs.

Agreed. Went from 2004 Subaru WRX STi to 2007 Acura TL-S 6MT to 2013 Lexus ISF and now have my order in for the CT5VBW. I've been disappointed by each of those manufacturers at various points during that time, but they all had something at one point that I loved.
always wanted an ISF knowing the history of toyota to over engineer and under charge... but could never get over the auto only option... was a fan of the stacked exhaust too...

always wanted an ISF knowing the history of toyota to over engineer and under charge... but could never get over the auto only option... was a fan of the stacked exhaust too...
I love it. So far a bulletproof 60k miles. There's one driving around with 330k+ miles. I was initially bummed about the auto only...but now my CT5 order is for an auto. I'm still debating whether to change it lol. I'm actually not a fan of the way the exhaust looks, but it sounds fantastic.

I love it. So far a bulletproof 60k miles. There's one driving around with 330k+ miles. I was initially bummed about the auto only...but now my CT5 order is for an auto. I'm still debating whether to change it lol. I'm actually not a fan of the way the exhaust looks, but it sounds fantastic.
I had a customer who absolutely adored his ISF. Then he got some form of cancer and it wasn't safe for him to drive it or in general, so his wife made him sell it. We were both sad. Hes listed in my phone as ISF owner, lol.

I know... its a very iffy topic, but i was one of a few who did like it and as far as reliability i would expect nothing less...

Last edited:
On a different note a friend of mine didn’t want to wait for a ct5 blackwing so he bought a used less than 10,000 mile ct6v with the blackwing motor. It’s a big car but the ride is very plush

How and where? They haven't even announced pricing yet.

I ordered Integra last month but after seeing the GR, I'm going to cancel that and order GR.
300hp, AWD and stick on a tiny car.....it should be a lot of fun.

Same as my cadillac order. Called 20 dealers until one wanted to take an order at MSRP without having a long wait list, whatever MSRP may be. Toyota said they'll make just enough circuit editions so that every dealer will get one, so it'll be extremely limited. I'm first in line at 2 dealers. Another dealer already had a wait list of 120 for 1 allocation.

Similar to cadillac, there will be a lot of disappointed people and long waits. I'm indifferent about which one arrives first, as on paper they should have very similar performance, although my bank account will certainly like the Toyota better...

On a different note a friend of mine didn’t want to wait for a ct5 blackwing so he bought a used less than 10,000 mile ct6v with the blackwing motor. It’s a big car but the ride is very plush
I've looked at those. There's one big catch I think. Less than 900 have been made, so spare parts are going to be very difficult to get down the line. GM also sold off their unused blackwing engines, so in a few years it's going to be very hard to get replacements. Until then it should be an awesome car, but I can't justify the $80k+ they're still going for.

I was looking at that too before the ct BW's became real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop