Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Seat Comparison?

Evil Twin

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 5BW built, waiting for delivery....
Hi guys,

New member from Ontario. Happy to have stumbled upon this forum as there aren't many active Cadillac forums out there!

Hoping to place an order in the future for a CT5V Blackwing. My big debate currently is the seat choice.

Initially I thought I'd go for top line semi-aniline tan seating. But I'm second guessing the tan color. Now thinking I'd do all black with red seatbelts. But given I'm thinking black I'm wondering if I should save ~$4k [Canadian] and order the mid range black buckets with the quilting pattern.

Anyone have hands on experience with both seat types that could comment on the differences?? Is the leather vastly different between the two?

Thanks all and looking forward to chatting with you all.

I don't think there's a bad seat choice. I'd say it depends, if you want the Carbon-Fiber Seat-Backs or not.
I will say, if they offered the Semi-Analine w/ Carbon-Fiber Seat-Backs, for the CT4 BW, I would have got it.
CT4 Top Grade = CT5 Mid-Grade.

While I have not tried out the mid-range seats, I have the top-range hi-performance seats in my 5BW (black with red seat belts) and having just spent 4 hours straight in them on a 200+ mile road trip, I can say that they are the most comfortable seat I've had in any car I have owned or rented.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back