Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

5BW Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Splitter

mad1100

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing
Hi everyone. Finally received my 5BW last month and although i would have loved to order with CF packages, I took what I could get and had to forgo CF1/CF2 packages. While I'm not necessarily looking to purchase all of the parts for CF1/CF2, I am looking for a few and wanted to get feedback from the group. I've done a few forum searches but many threads were 1-2 years old and might be a bit outdated.

rear diffuser PN 84981408
It looks like some GM parts websites are selling this in carbon fiber for around $3k. I also found a couple aftermarket providers, Auto Addict USA is offering a pre-order for a replica for around $700 less and Anderson Composites makes one meaningfully cheaper, also. Does anyone have experience purchasing from any of these sources or have an opinion on going with a GM part vs aftermarket?

front splitter PN 84432226
Any recommendations here also? The standard gloss black splitter doesnt come out very far, I'd be okay with a bit more lip sticking out with CF.

Thanks in advance!

I don't have them yet but are on order - Try here:

Exhibition of Speed front splitter, awesome alternative for us that didn’t get the carbon packages. Great fitment and really finishes off the front end.

Attachments

• IMG_2573.jpeg
    IMG_2573.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 77

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace