Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

ISO 5Wing All-Weather Floormats

revvhigh

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V Blackwing
I didn't get the all-weather floormat option from the factory, because I prefer weathertech and always buy a set from them for a new car.

But alas, it turns out weathertech doesn't make rubber mats for the 5. And now I can't find any other third party options either. Has anyone found a good brand of rubber mats? Or failing that, can someone help with the GM part number for the all weather mats and I'll just go buy an official set from the factory?

Login to the app or Cadillac accessories website. Can't miss 'em, they typically list them right near the top, before you even have to filter.

what app?
myCadillac

I believe the weathertech mats for the 2020-2021 ct5 work.

Anyone with a 6spd tranny have an opinion on these? I hated having a wet foot and trying to hit the clutch because these all weather floormats don’t dry anything.

I second the Tuxmats. Got them for my 4BW.

I like Weathertech... except for the fact that they don't cover up the dead pedal all the way. So every car I've had them in, there is always a ton of salt that's collected at the bottom of the dead pedal because it isn't fully protected by the mat. Tuxmats cover the whole dead pedal.

I had a CT4-V prior to my 5 BW, I had weather tech mats in that car. I thought I'd give them a try in my 5BW. You would have to search really hard to tell they weren't specked for a 5. They fit nearly perfect in all aspects. I'm very pleased I didn't get rid of them. They look great.

The GM ones I think look a lot better vs weathertech. Weathertech looks and feels cheap like cheap hard plastic.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back