Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

WHEEL/TIRE AND GAP INSURANCE PLUS ALL WEATHER MATS WITH NEW PURCHASE

Hello everyone,
I'm about to pull the trigger on a CT5 V BW in Michigan. The vehicle with be transported from MI to FL on the dealer's transport company - Les Stanford. Once the BW is delivered, I plan to drive it only once or twice a week locally (not a daily driver). The roads in my area are decent - virtually no pot holes. Curbs and nails/screws are the most likely obstacles. Do you recommend the wheel tire insurance ($1400 for 7 years) and gap insurance ($1500)? Lastly, I am getting a price for all weather mats (front, back, and trunk) from the dealer with the emblems rather than ordering generic appearing Weather Tech mats. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
I have a CT5-V and a CT5-V Blackwing, my v iv had 3.5 years great vehicle ,get the rim and tire plan and gap if you finance ,but those prices are greatly inflated if you already have them cancel them and get them from somewhere else ,my blackwing gap is 6 dollars a month 72 year x 3 yrs ,from my credit union ,my wheel tire was about 800 from Cadillac, but is a 3rd party vendor same for my v and handled through Cadillac ,I would recommend a basic oil change policy if you can get a good price ,shop credit unions or your bank if they still finance vehicles ,go to Cadillac and talk to the service writer they can get you a policy locally or make a recomended co.Im in Vegas and also went to Michigan to get my Blackwing

@MAN2004

Is your car on it's way?
It’s supposed to be shipped tomorrow Friday February 9th - no ETA given. Is there anything specific I should do when the BW arrives besides looking for obvious external damage, etc?. Interestingly I’ve never even driven one since no of the dealerships had any on hand here. I might need to get in-serviced by one of the local dealerships if they are willing to give me some kind of directions.

I would certainly hope that the selling dealership has it fulling serviced before shipping it. I purchased mine from an in state dealership, but it will be serviced by another dealer much closer. As luck has it, I've known one of the service writers for years and always had a great working relationship with her, when she worked for my local Chevrolet dealership.

Last edited:
It’s supposed to be shipped tomorrow Friday February 9th - no ETA given. Is there anything specific I should do when the BW arrives besides looking for obvious external damage, etc?. Interestingly I’ve never even driven one since no of the dealerships had any on hand here. I might need to get in-serviced by one of the local dealerships if they are willing to give me some kind of directions.
I received my Blackwing in October, if you are going to get ceramic coating get the clear plastic cover up to windshield before ceramic , arround 1k ,otherwise just enjoy it,go easy for a couple thousand miles ,redline will increase automatically, go easy get to know the power curve ,it can get away from you easily, watch the mid range to higher speeds you will be at 120 mph and won't know it 😀 call dealer for specific milage .check at delivery .

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back