Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
CONGRATS! Gotta love surprises...
Tell me about it…according to Cadillac mgmt the car was supposed to be shipped early this week…that’s how bad the internal communication is and by the way they gave me employee pricing on my blackwing, that’s the icing on the cake

Thought GM wasn't giving that on Blackwings? Are you an employee? Either way, good for you!
They are NOT honoring employee discount but you have to go thru the right channels to get it…for people who won’t probably believe me I will post my buyers order later on

They are NOT honoring employee discount but you have to go thru the right channels to get it…for people who won’t probably believe me I will post my buyers order later on
Don't bother. Who cares if anyone believes you! You got the discount and that is awesome! After the wait, I'm sure it makes it even better. I lucked my way into a 2022 w carbon seats before my 2023 was delivered. Got a better equipped car for less expense, it was a welcomed surprise for sure. Enjoy yours, the real magic is driving the beast!

Tell me about it…according to Cadillac mgmt the car was supposed to be shipped early this week…that’s how bad the internal communication is and by the way they gave me employee pricing on my blackwing, that’s the icing on the cake
That's the least that they should do after 6 1/2 months in the goat pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop