Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I know that many of these Millennial's don't know how to drive stick and therefore prevents them from stealing a manual transmission vehicle. Unfortunately, where I live , alot of rice-burner, driving thieves exist who drive anything with wheels. The ATV's and dirt bikes pulling wheelies on major roads are a nuisance here. When I hear about one becoming a road kill...I don't care much at all. My BW is an automatic and I will park it in a garage for the upcoming winter. I also have "The Club". Anything to make it difficult will help. I will see if my stereo/alarm guy has any suggestions on where to hide a cut-off switch that won't be visible.

ok guys do not shoot me when I ask please I thought I analyzed enough before asking!

If a car is in 4B00 status (Bayed) with a EDD for some time after that date, most people are getting their cars delivered to the dealers soon after the EDD date (e.g the EDD date is around the time the car actually is leaving Michigan) or the EDD dates are all over the place (e.g a lot of people's EDD dates were inaccurate?)

ok guys do not shoot me when I ask please I thought I analyzed enough before asking!

If a car is in 4B00 status (Bayed) with a EDD for some time after that date, most people are getting their cars delivered to the dealers soon after the EDD date (e.g the EDD date is around the time the car actually is leaving Michigan) or the EDD dates are all over the place (e.g a lot of people's EDD dates were inaccurate?)
Take the E in EDD for exactly what it means. ESTIMATED and affected by anything and everything.

I am now 4B00 as well. I am also NY local—just on the more spirited side of the bridge. How do we get the goats on the carrier? My goat is shameless and absent of any integrity at this point. I know she would do a lot to get home to daddy…

The Sopranos Hbo GIF
Man, if only we had a secret potion to get these goat's home...
Not Moving Wake Up GIF by Travis

Leave your fobs away from the vehicle, thefts happen using a repeater where they boost the signal so the keyfob can be seen by the vehicle and then start it.

If you store your keys at the front of the house by the door and park your car in the driveway you run the risk of this working on you.

I keep my spare fob in a RFID blocking bag to stop anything from seeing the signal.

I don't know about a fob programmer but if thieves are programming new fobs without needing your current fobs then all I can say is make sure you have insurance coverage or add a killswitch.
Man, 25+ years ago at a stop light in Queens, NY I watched some dude walk up to a Jaguar with some Star Trex looking device and before the light turned green, he had the ride started and steering wheel cut to remove that "club" bar.

This was the same year my buds MINT '70 Mustang Fastback was stolen from inside his garage while his 2 rottweilers slept 6 feet away in the kitchen......

I can only imagine what the thieves have now a days!!

Recently in the news, thieves stole 20 cars from a dealer lot within 20 hours. They just broke into the key box and kept returning to steal cars. I wish we could install something that would kill the thief. If I can't have my car, you need to die. Some people say....its only property. They are all Democrats until they become a victim, then they are Republicans and want a death penalty. They used to hang horse thieves back in the day. I wonder what changed.

FINALLY took delivery! What a ride in the rodeo. GM would not sell the backorder part to my dealer because they were committed to production. I wound up having to source the part myself (that's what I do for a living so...) from the Korean factory and overnighted it to the dealer.

Driving home and just playing around varying speeds while staying under 80 and 4K RPM, first impressions, WOW this thing is quick both in handling and acceleration, Well worth the wait. @Rob you can enter 46-0026 into the registry. Thanks for all your hard work. Without your updates, I would have gone stark raving mad.

FINALLY took delivery! What a ride in the rodeo. GM would not sell the backorder part to my dealer because they were committed to production. I wound up having to source the part myself (that's what I do for a living so...) from the Korean factory and overnighted it to the dealer.

Driving home and just playing around varying speeds while staying under 80 and 4K RPM, first impressions, WOW this thing is quick both in handling and acceleration, Well worth the wait. @Rob you can enter 46-0026 into the registry. Thanks for all your hard work. Without your updates, I would have gone stark raving mad.
Congrats!!!!

...yes

Vince Vaughn Reaction GIF by filmeditor

I took delivery last night too. Wow. What a car. Almost 10 months between initial order and delivery. If I wanted cf I probably wouldn't get a car for a year or two. Effortless and smooth. I'll be working on the paint protection in the next few days. It was hard enough to arrange financing, in the end I wound up going with a 6 year loan through GM.

Heritage Cadillac in Lombard, IL was great. I checked in with them about once a month and they never knew anything. For the goat rodeo participants waiting on these incredible cars, this was my lesson - The ONLY times the dealer ever had information for me was when I placed the order (providing the order number), when I got an allocation, and when it was delivered. Thinking through all my contacts with the dealer, those were the only times they had information and reached out to me. I would email and a always a quick reply, sorry I haven't heard anything. They gave me realistic expectations that I would have the car by the end of the year with my options and they were able to get me an allocation. I couldn't be happier. Well if the weather was a nicer right now and I could spend more time with it before I put it on the trickle charge for the winter. Tho it will be in the 70's here this weekend and I think that will provide me a bit of fun. Not too much tho, until the ppf is done. I'll upload more photos once I get to see it in the light and with a clean camera lens.

Attachments

• IMG_3292.jpeg
    IMG_3292.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 78
  • BW 2.jpeg
    BW 2.jpeg
    378.1 KB · Views: 78
  • BW 3.jpeg
    BW 3.jpeg
    292.4 KB · Views: 82
I took delivery last night too. Wow. What a car. Almost 10 months between initial order and delivery. If I wanted cf I probably wouldn't get a car for a year or two. Effortless and smooth. I'll be working on the paint protection in the next few days. It was hard enough to arrange financing, in the end I wound up going with a 6 year loan through GM.

Heritage Cadillac in Lombard, IL was great. I checked in with them about once a month and they never knew anything. For the goat rodeo participants waiting on these incredible cars, this was my lesson - The ONLY times the dealer ever had information for me was when I placed the order (providing the order number), when I got an allocation, and when it was delivered. Thinking through all my contacts with the dealer, those were the only times they had information and reached out to me. I would email and a always a quick reply, sorry I haven't heard anything. They gave me realistic expectations that I would have the car by the end of the year with my options and they were able to get me an allocation. I couldn't be happier. Well if the weather was a nicer right now and I could spend more time with it before I put it on the trickle charge for the winter. Tho it will be in the 70's here this weekend and I think that will provide me a bit of fun. Not too much tho, until the ppf is done. I'll upload more photos once I get to see it in the light and with a clean camera lens.
Congratulations!

Congrats! Let the good times roll :bu

Congratulations. Seems really odd the part was not prioritized to fix a customer car vs new production. That's a very questionable customer service strategy.

Looks great! Congratulations. All these deliveries are causing my anticipation to spike. Good luck with the weather thos weekend.

Does anyone have any specific information regarding last year of 4/5BW production? Will 23 be the last year or will these beasts continue to be built for another couple years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop