Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I love my vehicles in Black. These Blackwings looks incredibly awesome in black, especially a 4 with carbon. That said, after IDK how many black vehicles I've had, no more. Too much work and there really are a lot of great colors out there.
Monday night while running through Jersey (80 Eastbound) I saw a Raven 5BW with what appeared to be a Camaro wanting to play. Got tired of waiting for a show after a couple minutes so we jetted. Looked great and was the first time I’ve seen one on the road.

Wonder if owner is on here?

Post your order number here for Rob to track and he will update the spreadsheet with its status periodically so you don't have to keep asking Cadillac for updates.

Otherwise email your dealer (salesman) every week or so asking for updates on the car, they should be able to provide you the status such as the production week, if its been built, VIN, if its delayed, shipping etc.

I keep bugging my dealer once a week since im in Canada and Rob can't track my order.
Thanks. I sent Rob a message

His is the Raven 4BW, not the Argent 5BW.

I visited your car a couple of hours ago. (An errand had me up in the Bear Creek area, and I detoured by Sewell on the way back down the Beltway to SW Houston.)

It's parked outside the showroom, under cover. Looks fully-prepped and waiting for you.

(Sorry for the crappy framing. I could barely see the image on my phone with the sun glare.)

Oh man! I am in love already. I didnt see it after the pdi since it was going for xpel before i take delivery

Is this like one of those religious cults waiting to meet up once Christ returns?
Yep. We will sing Kumbaya and the do Texas two steps 😉

Good morning filthy whores,

Any news or movement expected today?

Emailed Keri and my dealer already. Fingers and toes crossed.

Yours in suffering,
Zoomie

PS I have a cancellation this afternoon if anyone wants a session at a family discount.

Sad Tb GIF by Hide The Pain Harold

Well it looks like my 5V Blackwing did get built last week, I just got confirmation along with a VIN that I am now at Bayed and Delayed status so we will see what happens. So far I'm quite impressed that my car was built 3 weeks after I got allocation.

I guess the Delayed rodeo can begin.

Well it looks like my 5V Blackwing did get built last week, I just got confirmation along with a VIN that I am now at Bayed and Delayed status so we will see what happens. So far I'm quite impressed that my car was built 3 weeks after I got allocation.

I guess the Delayed rodeo can begin.
That's a quick turnaround on both the build and status update. My car was built 7 weeks ago and is still siting at 3800 with no status update. My dealer confirmed as of Monday the car hadn't been assigned to a shipper and I still can't access a window sticker for it.

That's a quick turnaround on both the build and status update. My car was built 7 weeks ago and is still siting at 3800 with no status update. My dealer confirmed as of Monday the car hadn't been assigned to a shipper and I still can't access a window sticker for it.
My suspicion is the turn around time is related to Canadian cars. GM batches them and is probably just trying to get them done and over with. At least that's the only theory I have as to why it went from allocation to built in under a month.

I also asked yesterday and was told they had no update and the system still showed my car as being scheduled for production for last week. It looks like the system updated today and confirmed VIN and Bayed + Delayed. Not sure if the delay is for MP or if its just the normal shipping delays. I imagine next week I'll know more. I'm still hoping I get the car before the first snowfall up here.

Good morning filthy whores,

Any news or movement expected today?

Emailed Keri and my dealer already. Fingers and toes crossed.

Yours in suffering,
Zoomie

PS I have a cancellation this afternoon if anyone wants a session at a family discount.

Sad Tb GIF by Hide The Pain Harold
Is this for a session at the Betty Ford Clinic, or the Men's Vitality Clinic for Erectile Dysfunction? :chuckle

Received this Invoice(?) from my Dealership. VIN P0860043 (built on my B-Day) appears to have been shipped and estimated delivery of 10/12/22, but the Salesman has no matching information.
Any input on this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221013-144703_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20221013-144703_Messages.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 54
Received this Invoice(?) from my Dealership. VIN P0860043 (built on my B-Day) appears to have been shipped and estimated delivery of 10/12/22, but the Salesman has no matching information.
Any input on this?
According to GM's Order Work Bench, you're still sitting at 4D00 with "MP" for an EDD.

According to GM's Order Work Bench, you're still sitting at 4D00 with "MP" for an EDD.
Thanks for the quick update Rob

Reactions: Rob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace