Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I will probably never own a black car. I don't have a garage and I know that I would be washing the clearcoat off of it within the first few years. My first car (1987 Cutlass Supreme) would get dust on it everyday, due to being parked next to JFK Airport. At the end of work, I could not stand to see all the dirt/dust. I actually washed the clearcoat off and had to repaint the car.

EXCUSE ME SIR I AM THE PSYCHOANALYST HERE NOT YOU!!!

DO NOT MAKE UNFOUNDED INTERPRETATIONS ABOUT MY RELENTLESS STRUGGLE WITH LIBIDINAL CASTRATION OR PERFORMANCE ANXIETY AND MY COMPENSATORY DEFENSES STEELED BY LF4S AND TAPOUT TUNES!

I AM A PARAGON OF PSYCHIC HEALTH!!!

the office rage GIF
And here I thought I would go all day without reading the words "libidinal castration" on a car forum.

I've owned lots of black cars and have become very efficient keeping them clean. I rarely wash them with soap and water, unless driven in rain or similar. Black paint is definitely not for everyone, but I'm a 1%er when it comes to keeping cars in top condition.

Only option I was on the fence about was CCB, but $9k is a big steaming pile of money I wasn't willing to put down for low dust and negligible weight savings. Unsprung or not, I'll never notice.

It doesnt help I live in a very rural country area, more horses and chickens than people. Roads are paved, but lined with horses and dirty cowgirls (another kind of fun). Bugs are a big issue. Cant keep the front clean for 5 miles in the summer.

And here I thought I would go all day without reading the words "libidinal castration" on a car forum.
You should see what I post on the American Girl Doll forums!!! They can't ban me every time!

Hi, I placed my order for a CT4 V Blackwing on 5 Sept. Got a call on 26 Sept, it had been allocated at the factory and production would start 10 Oct. I did not order any CF packages and hope it moves quickly. Maybe see it by the end of Nov.?
I have a build number, but can you tell me how to track the order other than on the Cadillac website chat?
Post your order number here for Rob to track and he will update the spreadsheet with its status periodically so you don't have to keep asking Cadillac for updates.

Otherwise email your dealer (salesman) every week or so asking for updates on the car, they should be able to provide you the status such as the production week, if its been built, VIN, if its delayed, shipping etc.

I keep bugging my dealer once a week since im in Canada and Rob can't track my order.

Caught your car next to my blue one right after delivery. It looked great!
His is the Raven 4BW, not the Argent 5BW.

I visited your car a couple of hours ago. (An errand had me up in the Bear Creek area, and I detoured by Sewell on the way back down the Beltway to SW Houston.)

It's parked outside the showroom, under cover. Looks fully-prepped and waiting for you.

(Sorry for the crappy framing. I could barely see the image on my phone with the sun glare.)

Good morning fellow deplorables.

Let’s post some more good news today sports fans. I have little interest in doing work and being a productive member of society.

Show me dem blackwingssssss

Crow Caw GIF by Humane Society of Northeast Georgia
crow idgaf GIF

I like that you have already decided your car is female, as if you have subconsciously prepared yourself to be let down and/or humiliated by it.
:boogie ;LOL

EXCUSE ME SIR I AM THE PSYCHOANALYST HERE NOT YOU!!!

DO NOT MAKE UNFOUNDED INTERPRETATIONS ABOUT MY RELENTLESS STRUGGLE WITH LIBIDINAL CASTRATION OR PERFORMANCE ANXIETY AND MY COMPENSATORY DEFENSES STEELED BY LF4S AND TAPOUT TUNES!

I AM A PARAGON OF PSYCHIC HEALTH!!!

the office rage GIF
I like that you have already decided your car is female, as if you have subconsciously prepared yourself to be let down and/or humiliated by it.
psyched.gif

Hi, I placed my order for a CT4 V Blackwing on 5 Sept. Got a call on 26 Sept, it had been allocated at the factory and production would start 10 Oct. I did not order any CF packages and hope it moves quickly. Maybe see it by the end of Nov.?
I have a build number, but can you tell me how to track the order other than on the Cadillac website chat?
Nowhere to go, nothing to do... so just buckle up and...
grandpa-stairlift.gif

View attachment 13235
Working on the trade in value of the bmw today. I should take it home on Friday.
I won't be taking it home until Tuesday. What is another week after almost 10 months. And I unfortunately recognize that is almost a drop in the bucket for others waiting on allocation. The salesman said he has someone who has been waiting for 16 months and wants the CF...

I'll be taking mine to Gulf Coast Auto Sheild. I can't recommend them highly enough. Congrats! Hopefully, I'll be rolling in a week or two.
Are you in Houston?

John did my CT4-BW and like you I would highly recommend them as well.

I love my vehicles in Black. These Blackwings looks incredibly awesome in black, especially a 4 with carbon. That said, after IDK how many black vehicles I've had, no more. Too much work and there really are a lot of great colors out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop