Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I finally received the blackwing badge email, and called, and was greeted with an elated support rep, stating, "I get to lick vicariously through customers like you." She needs to buy/ride in one, and stop living vicariously, IMO. GIDDYUP! My Smart Driver score for the day so far is 20, and I really though I was taking it easy...
Congrats @CaddyTrack! How long between taking delivery and getting the badge email please? I took delivery on 8/22 but no email yet. Can you please share the sender's email so I can contact them and ask about mine? Thanks!

Congrats @CaddyTrack! How long between taking delivery and getting the badge email please? I took delivery on 8/22 but no email yet. Can you please share the sender's email so I can contact them and ask about mine? Thanks!
Don't sit around and wait. Search the forum for the phone number and call... that's what I did.

Call this number and give them your vin and they will send badge in a couple months..

Attachments

• IMG_5734.PNG
    IMG_5734.PNG
    4 MB · Views: 72
I don't know if Cadillac has any mathematicians on staff....but Cadillac was started in August of 1902. 2023 MY year cars will actually be 121th Anniversary. They must have missed it due to Covid restrictions.
Had my car on the lift for the first time to see what is what under there. CT5V BW's are put together like a M1 Abrams tank !! Take a look at this rear end......better looking than J-Lo's !

Attachments

• 20220914_105226.jpg
    20220914_105226.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 94
I don't know if Cadillac has any mathematicians on staff....but Cadillac was started in August of 1902. 2023 MY year cars will actually be 121th Anniversary. They must have missed it due to Covid restrictions.
Had my car on the lift for the first time to see what is what under there. CT5V BW's are put together like a M1 Abrams tank !! Take a look at this rear end......better looking than J-Lo's !
Must be due to MY23 cars being produced in 2022, something I’ll never understand manufacturers doing personally

I think Ford and his new company built a few cars in October of 1902 and debuted them as 1903 models in the New York Auto show and picked a couple of thousand orders. Same as today, the build date and model year are not necessarily the same. There's a video floating around somewhere that I can't seem to find, but will post it when I do.

Do the 120 year cars(non special editions) get anything?
I had a 2017 camaro which even though was regular had a badge on steering wheel saying fifty to commemorate the 50th year of camaro.

I had a 2017 camaro which even though was regular had a badge on steering wheel saying fifty to commemorate the 50th year of camaro.
Nope, it's like everything else in the original Blackwing badging strategy, no extra badges,
If You Know You Know GIF by HannahWitton

That would still technically make it 121 model years as both 1903 and 2023 would be in the count.
I think they're celebrating the 120-anniversary MYs so you don't actually hit 1st anniversary until 1904 .

Same stuff
  • VIN serialization of commemorative year between 1902-2022
  • Unique sill plate with the Cadillac Crest design from commemorative year
  • B-pillar builders’ plate with graphic and commemorative year
  • Shifter medallion (for cars equipped with manual transmission) with 120th anniversary commemoration
  • Steering wheel plate with commemorative year
  • Certificate of authenticity

Same stuff
  • VIN serialization of commemorative year between 1902-2022
  • Unique sill plate with the Cadillac Crest design from commemorative year
  • B-pillar builders’ plate with graphic and commemorative year
  • Shifter medallion (for cars equipped with manual transmission) with 120th anniversary commemoration
  • Steering wheel plate with commemorative year
  • Certificate of authenticity
I think they're celebrating the 120-anniversary MYs so you don't actually hit 1st anniversary until 1904 .
I get it but if you serialized every year from and including 1902 through and including 2022 you get 121 cars and we're now in 2023 which isn't on the list so we're through those all as anniversaries

To request yours, please contact the Cadillac Customer Care Center at 800-333-4223, Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–6 p.m. EST, and provide your VIN number.

I finally received the blackwing badge email, and called, and was greeted with an elated support rep, stating, "I get to lick vicariously through customers like you." She needs to buy/ride in one.

I finally received the blackwing badge email, and called, and was greeted with an elated support rep, stating, "I get to live vicariously through customers like you." She needs to buy/ride in one, and stop living vicariously, IMO. GIDDYUP! My Smart Driver score for the day so far is 20, and I really thought I was taking it easy...

It's a shame you edited the typo.

I was going to comment that I would need to see pictures of this rep to see if I'd want her to lick me, vicariously or not.

It's a shame you edited the typo.

I was going to comment that I would need to see pictures of this rep to see if I'd want her to lick me, vicariously or not.
Sorry, it was bothering me. You'd lick it site unseen just like ordering a BW!! (That's hot!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop