Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
@Tall Mr. I got the first BW in the nation and my badge email from cadillac Steve...
...after a lot of whining. Just saying... ;LOL

I think we have our first 120th Edition in the tracker...both the VIN is different (P0961929) and that the VIN was assigned before hitting 3800, that order is currently at 3000. Congrats @tcolum!
It is a 120th. I was told by the dealer that a) constraints did not apply, b) the car would be built on time, c) all parts are in stock regardless of what else is going on. So far, TPW moved twice, status went from 3400 back to 3000, and dealer says things are just moving a little bit. All that being said, I am optimistic.

Can't believe I am typing this, but please add my order to the tracker: BZGGZ1

Got a surprise call on Friday, dealer had an allocation available and I was next on the call list. I thought I was way down the wait list, but CF 1 & 2 is apparently what most orders ahead of me want so the dealer found the orders without these packages and called the customers. I know at least one call ahead of me ended with the customer backing out.

Rob, can you please add BXQXQZ? Thank you!

Last edited:
It is a 120th. I was told by the dealer that a) constraints did not apply, b) the car would be built on time, c) all parts are in stock regardless of what else is going on. So far, TPW moved twice, status went from 3400 back to 3000, and dealer says things are just moving a little bit. All that being said, I am optimistic.
Technically every 2023 is a 120th year edition... but congratulations anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop