Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
So you're going to force me to pull all the GOAT recipes are you...
Have you ever had Goat soup? I bet you couldn't get the spoon within 2 feet of your nose. "Gamey" doesn't even begin to describe the "aroma" 🤣

Have you ever had Goat soup? I bet you couldn't get the spoon within 2 feet of your nose. "Gamey" doesn't even begin to describe the "aroma" 🤣
My parents are from the BVI so yes, I've had more curried and other goat-based meals than I ever wanted, don't force me to break a teenage oath I swore the moment I left my parent's care to live on my own... please good Sir... just let them ship my car....

I was wondering... does anyone on here work in the transportation sector? Specifically, rail transport. it looks like there is going to be a major union strike on the 15th. How could this strike impact BW deliveries? What percentage of BW builds are shipped via rail, if any?

I was notified of an allocation Aug 5th. I confirmed my order and am at 3400 with a TPW of 9/12/22. I am expecting the typical goat rodeo delays but wonder if there will be additional delays due to the rail strike if that happens tomorrow.

Any thoughts?

I was wondering... does anyone on here work in the transportation sector? Specifically, rail transport. it looks like there is going to be a major union strike on the 15th. How could this strike impact BW deliveries? What percentage of BW builds are shipped via rail, if any?

I was notified of an allocation Aug 5th. I confirmed my order and am at 3400 with a TPW of 9/12/22. I am expecting the typical goat rodeo delays but wonder if there will be additional delays due to the rail strike if that happens tomorrow.

Any thoughts?
Hopefully this comes into play..

Wall Street analysts say any walkout won’t last long because they expect Congress to order rail workers to return to their jobs, as lawmakers have done in earlier strikes.

“We believe the potential for a rail work stoppage is growing,” Citi’s Christian Wetherbee wrote in a research note Wednesday. “That said, we continue to believe any strike/lockout would be very short lived (potentially hours vs. days), as we believe Congress would move quickly to legislate the unions back to work.”

Any thoughts?
I don't work in Logistics but I have been in Supply Chain Management for all of my civilian career, and my company is bracing for the worst. Just a three-day delay will ripple and throw petrochem deliveries and idlle certain plants for two to three days per day of national rail delay. HOW it will affect car deliveries depends on which rail lines you are using. Amtrac has already done some cancelations and Union Pacific just put out a statement saying schedules could be impacted beginning tonight at midnight. So if your car is supposed to do a leg by train like mine, we could see a minimum of an extra week on top of whatever processing delays were in place.

Didn't see that one coming but definitely filling up my goat rodeo bingo card...

Reactions: Rob
Rob, can you please add BXQXQZ? Thank you!
I edited my post and it may have gotten lost in the... um, chatter. :LOL:

Rob, would you mind adding please? Thank you!!

Anyone got any of that fresh, fresh blackwing news about anything today? Just gimme something to quench this eternal thirst. I'm dyinnnnnnn. It is gorgeous out today and I feel the need for speedddddd.

Airplane Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: Rob
We getting a tracker update soon? It's been 5 days and I feel like I'm starting to tweak out over here... (although I know there will be nothing different on the progress.)

Rob - before you do your next update, you can take mine off the tracker. Order #BNJDBK. Got the call from the dealership yesterday. Picking it up tomorrow! I was overjoyed to get the call. Can't wait to get it out of the goat
pen and let it run!!

goat-run.gif

Rob - before you do your next update, you can take mine off the tracker. Order #BNJDBK. Got the call from the dealership yesterday. Picking it up tomorrow! I was overjoyed to get the call. Can't wait to get it out of the goat
pen and let it run!!

View attachment 12731

holy shit GIF

I know right! I was still listed as Delayed 4B00 on the tracker and was resigned to the fact that it was going to be a while.
congrats! what number is your car? 086-xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!