Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I did not notice the little slider. I had another car years ago (I think it was Oldsmobile Cutlass)....and it had a little black button sewn into the seat belt and it kept the latch up by your shoulder. It was perfect. I will see if the slider stays in position. Thanks for the heads up.
*** I took a little road trip out to my summer house and drove 75 miles ( my longest drive so far) with an avg speed of 48mph......mpg was 27. I was impressed. On the way home, I will drive in my "spirited" fashion and see what the return trip does.

You can slide this little black clip and place the latch plate in a more accessible position, at least this works for me.
Thank you! I never saw the clip. Problem solved :cool!:

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Thanks Rob, I’ve only been here a few weeks but I already appreciate all you do. I’m looking forward to the day my car is delivered.

Ah yes happy anticipation, that's how it starts when your order first gets accepted. You can practically smell the new leather and start imagining shifting that sweet Tremec. You can't wait to hear that engine sing.

Then your targeted production date gets pushed back and pushed back and you get antsy and worried.

But then your car gets built! You get your VIN and plug it into the window sticker tool and the car seems like it's practically yours.

But then your car ends up in the AutoDelta car park, aka the lot of doom.

Then your status swaps from 4D00 to 4B00 to MP to whatever for months and months.

And months.

And you imagine all the while that birds are shitting all over the paint, the sun beating down on it, and if there long enough, snow getting brushed off with a gritty sweeper by a teenaged parking lot attendant.

You stalk this forum for other cars around your build number getting delivered. Start looking at pictures of the delivery trucks to see if your car is on there.

You start to rage at the useless Cadillac chat bot, the clueless dealers. And no one seems to agree where your car is.

And then suddenly seemingly without warning your car shows up.

You are beyond happy. The arrival of your car seemingly erases all the months of prior frustration.

You have about 3 days with the car where you are just ecstatic with it. It seems just about perfect.

Then you discover all the swirls, mystery scratches, paint nibs, and even unpainted panels...

Welcome.

Ah yes happy anticipation, that's how it starts when your order first gets accepted. You can practically smell the new leather and start imagining shifting that sweet Tremec. You can't wait to hear that engine sing.

Then your targeted production date gets pushed back and pushed back and you get antsy and worried.

But then your car gets built! You get your VIN and plug it into the window sticker tool and the car seems like it's practically yours.

Then your status swaps from 4D00 to 4B00 to MP to whatever for months and months.

And months.

And you imagine all the while that birds are shitting all over the paint, the sun beating down on it, and if there long enough, snow getting brushed off with a gritty sweeper by a teenaged parking lot attendant.

You stalk this forum for other cars around your build number getting delivered. Start looking at pictures of the delivery trucks to see if your car is on there.

You start to rage at the useless Cadillac chat bot, the clueless dealers. And no one seems to agree where your car is.

You are beyond happy. The arrival of your car seemingly erases all the months of prior frustration.

You have about 3 days with the car where you are just ecstatic with it. It seems just about perfect.

Then you discover all the swirls, mystery scratches, paint nibs, and even unpainted panels...

Welcome.
Oh My God Reaction GIF

I went through this many years ago when I ordered a 1999 corvette with the Manuel transmission. My salesman told me they wouldn’t start the build until they had a certain number of manuels, as the line had to be set for a run before they would start production. I waited many months, and actually saw the truck pulling up in front of the dealership with my car on it. I actually watched the car being taken off the truck, and remember how excited I was. I think this time I will be more excited even though I’m 23 years older.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.
Today it is exactly 2 months since my car was built and still stuck with MP status with no one who can tell what the F@$% is holding it.

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

And months.

Welcome.
You forgot "pimply".....

.....teenaged parking lot attendant
😂.
Seriously though... you nailed it brother!

And months.

Welcome.
oh, the joy of blackwing ownership...... hopefully my '23 gets to me before they stop producing gasoline

And months.

Welcome.
Can this be the forum FAQ?

Today it is exactly 2 months since my car was built and still stuck with MP status with no one who can tell what the F@$% is holding it.

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar
Powerhungry's car is still listed as 4B00/Delayed but he picked his up yesterday. There is still hope that ours will magically appear at the dealership soon. I feel your pain ajamils!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop