Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Putting the cherry on top of my Goat Rodeo experience, both my salesman and I were on vacation when my car arrived at the dealership, so I just learned this morning from Accelerated that my car actually arrived on the 20th. Of course I have no time to go pick it up until Friday. :hb

Putting the cherry on top of my Goat Rodeo experience, both my salesman and I were on vacation when my car arrived at the dealership, so I just learned this morning from Accelerated that my car actually arrived on the 20th. Of course I have no time to go pick it up until Friday. :hb
Congrats!

Nice, that's 6 whole days for the sales people to do a very very thorough PDI for you.

SEa6.gif

So what's this "Accelerated" thing you mention above and how can I check my vehicle with them?

So what's this "Accelerated" thing you mention above and how can I check my vehicle with them?
Accelerated Services is one of the companies contracted by GM to ship cars. if you believe your car has shipped, you can email their customer service folks and they will let you know if they have your car, and if so where it is and when they expect it to arrive at your dealership. If you are nice to them and respectful of their time (remember they are doing this just to be nice and have no direct obligation to the end user) once they have your car they will periodically email you with updates.

I see in the tracker you are at status 4200. That is great news and is typically the last status you will see before your car arrives. Most likely your car will be at the dealer within a week after turning 4200, regardless of the EDD.

I think you're looking at this all wrong. This is actually a good thing. The correct way to view it is: Your car wouldn't have arrived *at all* if either you or your salesman were available.

Options:
1. Either you or your salesman are in town when your car arrives.
2. Neither you nor your salesman are in town when your car arrives.
3. Either you or your salesman are always in town, but your car sits for half a year or more (with birds shitting on it, snow sitting on it, sun beating down on it all day) because, well, GM.

Option 1 was never realistic. Because both of you were not there you got your car much earlier than you otherwise would have!

Anyway, that's my experience. In my case, I had to go to California for my car to arrive (in Georgia).

I have located the "black slide thingy" (actual GM part name) on my optioned red seat belts and have put it to good use. Thank you, BakerDog for the info. I am once again a happy man ! I wonder how many others out there did not know about this !

Attachments

• 20220823_143018.jpg
    20220823_143018.jpg
    698.8 KB · Views: 51
I have located the "black slide thingy" (actual GM part name) on my optioned red seat belts and have put it to good use. Thank you, BakerDog for the info. I am once again a happy man ! I wonder how many others out there did not know about this !
Yeah, kinda hidden under the buckle when it is all the way down. I did not realize it was there, either, LOL.

Accelerated Services is one of the companies contracted by GM to ship cars. if you believe your car has shipped, you can email their customer service folks and they will let you know if they have your car, and if so where it is and when they expect it to arrive at your dealership. If you are nice to them and respectful of their time (remember they are doing this just to be nice and have no direct obligation to the end user) once they have your car they will periodically email you with updates.

I see in the tracker you are at status 4200. That is great news and is typically the last status you will see before your car arrives. Most likely your car will be at the dealer within a week after turning 4200, regardless of the EDD.
Thanks for the info. Will call them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!