Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Just curious. How does the dealer violate thier agreement with GM when an owner (that legitimately bought and now owns the car) later sells the car?
Dealers are not allowed to sell to exporters or anyone suspected of being a potential exporter. I don't know all of the legal jargon that's involved in a dealership franchise agreement, but I do know - it's a big no-no, and GM has reached out to dealerships in the past after finding out a brand new car was flipped 3+ months later and the original selling dealer was fined...

Probably that part about resellers and using brokers. Several states also have laws on the number of cars an individual can sell privately a year and laws against profiting off of car sales as an individual. I wouldn’t be surprised to see dealers adding contract provisions prohibiting the sale of a cad purchased for a year. That would kinda suck for people who had a change of circumstances but what do you do when a large portion of the cars are bought by flippers.

+1,000,000

Pisses me off immensely to have dealers gouging on these cars. It angers me even more to have flippers taking out additional supply from the minority of dealers left that are not gouging. Let the enthusiasts have the cars. If you’re that hard up that you need to flip cars, perhaps you need to rethink your day job.
x100,000,001!
I'm new to the brand and this forum and so being such a small group it makes it even easier to see the guys here or on BaT that are touting their new/nearly new for +MSRP.

I get guys swap out cars regularly, but 12-24 months regularly not 2-6 weeks. Taking an allocation off a petrolhead who would actually drive the car and use it, is for sure the most annoying part.
At least if circumstances change and you need to bail on an allocation after waiting 6 months, that's obviously a whole different thing.

FYI:

Damn…. I was gonna flip it and use the profits to start living the good life but now I’m too scared to. I guess I gotta just keep begrudgingly driving this POS Pontiac.

I think anyone who’s gonna flip the car needs to make a few posts here complaining about disappointing paint, no surround view (4BW), no power trunk close, to make their reasons for sale seem legit.

1 up for Rob! After owning 3 cadillac V cars and waiting for the manual to return on the Blackwing (wish the V3 had a manual option), enthusiasts get the most hurt with the flippers. If you're trying to flip you don't get to enjoy the car either, and the market on most cars has declined in the last month so flippers won't make that much after taxes/fees/interest etc... Keep it up Rob we appreciate you

FYI:

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thank U GIF

Dealers are not allowed to sell to exporters or anyone suspected of being a potential exporter. I don't know all of the legal jargon that's involved in a dealership franchise agreement, but I do know - it's a big no-no, and GM has reached out to dealerships in the past after finding out a brand new car was flipped 3+ months later and the original selling dealer was fined...
Honda Motorcycle Company is on the same page. We cannot sell any of our products to Exporters or anybody even close to being a Exporter. They fine us big time if we do that Sh*t so we don't do it. They have caught other dealers before in South Florida doing it and even took away a franchise there a few years back.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.
Thanks once again Rob. It looks like everyone's 2022 4BW is on the move except mine. According to latest reports my car is in the hands of that lovable idiot, Jack Cooper, and is somewhere in transit between various lots of doom. Everyone please pray to the goat lords on my behalf.

Thanks once again Rob. It looks like everyone's 2022 4BW is on the move except mine. According to latest reports my car is in the hands of that lovable idiot, Jack Cooper, and is somewhere in transit between various lots of doom. Everyone please pray to the goat lords on my behalf.
DAMN!!!!! That sucks sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kid a lot but I feel bad for you..

@Tall Steve if you are in need of a little more schadenfreude, I am currently dailying our family minivan until my BW arrives. Let me tell you, a middle aged dude driving by himself in a minivan gets NO respect. Just yesterday a young guy driving a rusted out Corolla gave me side-eye and just shook his head.

Damn you goat gods!!!

Star Trek Episode 6 GIF by Paramount+

Swing by, I'll take you for a ride now that the break in period is done. Hell we can even stop by a local goat farm and kidnap one or two to hold for a prisoner swap with good ol jackshit cooper!

@Tall Steve if you are in need of a little more schadenfreude, I am currently dailying our family minivan until my BW arrives. Let me tell you, a middle aged dude driving by himself in a minivan gets NO respect. Just yesterday a young guy driving a rusted out Corolla gave me side-eye and just shook his head.

Damn you goat gods!!!

Star Trek Episode 6 GIF by Paramount+
I was not giving you "scha.den.freu.de" I was being serious.... Oh I had to google that one because my collage drop out ass did not know what that was... A real man can pimp a minivan so rock on with your bad self!

I was not giving you "scha.den.freu.de" I was being serious.... Oh I had to google that one because my collage drop out ass did not know what that was... A real man can pimp a minivan so rock on with your bad self!
plush.jpg

:chuckle

Last edited:
Does anyone know if any of the CT5-BW with EDD of MP have moved? I have not seen any update on mine since it was built last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop