Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Sorry for the long delay, but I've been swamped in work.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Sorry for the long delay, but I've been swamped in work.
Thank you, Rob.

Sitting at 3400 for 5 weeks now with TPW of 5/23 :(. Doesn’t look like many 4BWs have been produced since mid-May

Woot! Went from 4D00 to 4B00. Good sign maybe? Or perhaps the goats are playing a game lol
Same for me and EDD changed from DELAYED to 6/29. We'll see...

Thank you, Rob.

Sitting at 3400 for 5 weeks now with TPW of 5/23 :(. Doesn’t look like many 4BWs have been produced since mid-May
According to Rob's tracker, since May 23 at least 61 6M and 85 10A 4BWs have been built. There may be more, but they just aren't being tracked here. The majority of that movement happened in late May, and there have been no new 4BW VINs added to the tracker since the last update on 6/10.

Hey Rob, can I get added to the list? Order number BDVSQR, VIN 1G6D65RP5N0460374.

Thanks!

4B00 Bayed means ready to ship..... mine arrived within a week of becoming 4B00....after dealer pre-delivery service they moved the car to the body shop for polish and wax.....the General Manager told me that GM is requiring their dealers to do this due to the long period of being parked during a Detroit winter

4B00 Bayed means ready to ship..... mine arrived within a week of becoming 4B00....after dealer pre-delivery service they moved the car to the body shop for polish and wax.....the General Manager told me that GM is requiring their dealers to do this due to the long period of being parked during a Detroit winter
Rob..... you can remove me from the tracker.....thank you!

They better not try to detail my car....

Woot! Went from 4D00 to 4B00. Good sign maybe? Or perhaps the goats are playing a game lol
I hope so for your sake. Holman is expecting a 4bw in on 6/25.
They are also waiting on another 4bw, a 5v, and my 5bw that are all still 4D00...<sigh>

So here's some wierdness when I recently used the Cadillac chat:

Ericka at 16:13, Jun 14:
Thanks for patiently waiting, TY. I also apologize for the long wait. I just spoke with Jane. She said that the vehicle produced, not yet in transit and no eta yet.

T.Y. at 16:13, Jun 14:
Ok thanks, what is the event code?

Ericka at 16:14, Jun 14:
I understand that you'd like more information about the event code. However, I am unable to provide any additional information regarding this order status as no other information is available to me. Our system does not indicate an event code so your dealership will be in the best position to provide further insight. I would suggest reaching out to your dealership for further updates or information.

T.Y. at 16:15, Jun 14:
Ok. Previously I've been able to get the event code via this chat. Has something changed?

Ericka at 16:16, Jun 14:
It's just not available on our end yet, but once an eta for the delivery is available we'll be able to provide one for you.

T.Y. at 16:17, Jun 14:
Ok. Thanks for your time Ericka

So... no event codes available from the chat now? 🤔

So here's some wierdness when I recently used the Cadillac chat:

Ericka at 16:13, Jun 14:
Thanks for patiently waiting, TY. I also apologize for the long wait. I just spoke with Jane. She said that the vehicle produced, not yet in transit and no eta yet.

T.Y. at 16:13, Jun 14:
Ok thanks, what is the event code?

Ericka at 16:14, Jun 14:
I understand that you'd like more information about the event code. However, I am unable to provide any additional information regarding this order status as no other information is available to me. Our system does not indicate an event code so your dealership will be in the best position to provide further insight. I would suggest reaching out to your dealership for further updates or information.

T.Y. at 16:15, Jun 14:
Ok. Previously I've been able to get the event code via this chat. Has something changed?

Ericka at 16:16, Jun 14:
It's just not available on our end yet, but once an eta for the delivery is available we'll be able to provide one for you.

T.Y. at 16:17, Jun 14:
Ok. Thanks for your time Ericka

So... no event codes available from the chat now? 🤔
Seems like it's been out since last week, wasn't able to do it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop