Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Hey Rob, you can take my order (BJPBHS) off the tracker. While it was scheduled to be built early July, who knows when that would've actually happened, let alone be delivered. I found a dealership upstate NY that had an Infrared Tintcoat with Carbon 1 & 2 in the showroom and worked out a deal. My build didn't have carbon so it was a nice surprise. Aiming to pick it up on Thursday. Thanks again for doing what you do...

I reluctantly reached out to the carrier and they confirmed they don't have my vin in their system so the goats only know when my car will actually ship.... After all the trash talking they probably have it slotted to be grouped in with @Throat Yogurt
I want my order as far away from yours as possible! You got that bad juju!

Season 1 Fight GIF by BET Plus

I'm fighting the urge to do the chat with the shipping company. The car gets here when it gets here, but the dealer is non-responsive and I got sh*t goin on I need to plan around.
Yeah I didn't want to, but I need to unload my current car before my carvana offer expires on July 4th. I was planning to sell my ATS on BaT but getting concerned with economic downturn and people not buying a car like that that isn't a collector car worth 100k. Screw all of this haha

Had the car 6 days and needed its 2nd fillup (first one provided by dealer). $82 at $5.46 per gallon. (Took 15 gallons to fill.) Only made it to 167 miles with reading 28 to till empty. I definitely won't be taking this car on any cross country excursions ! It's probably only going to get worse when the 500 mile break in period ends. My Dodge Challenger will become my daily driver, it gets about 20-21 mpg. They really should have made a bigger tank (20 gallon).

Me waiting for my Blackwing to be shipped to Louisiana....
FB_IMG_1655256787963.jpg

@Rob Would you be so kind as to add BRBKC1 to the tracker? I really appreciate the work that you put into maintaining this site and providing tracking services to anyone who asks.
done

While we were picking up our car yesterday the dealer had this in the show room. Customer backed out due to the wait and had bought a BMW. Customer orders are honored at MSRP ❤️ But once it hits the show room for sale after a customer backs out… I was FLOORED by the markup. 30k 🤯🫣
554676FF-5782-4EE6-BAD6-3286AE0874AC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!