Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
How do we add an order to the tracker? I’d like to have the one I took over added please:

BMSKSW

Oh boy! The goat is strong with my 5BW. Went from 3800 to 4300 2 weeks ago. Last week I was 4000 and now I was upgraded or downgraded to 4300 again. I do have a edd of 6/9. But like I said the goat is strong with this one! So if this is accurate philly area might be getting some blackwings next week

Last edited:
Is it safe to say my order bouncing between 4200 and 4300 means the car is very well on it's way and out of the lot from hell?

Nope...

CleverUnhappyCoral-size_restricted.gif

Is it safe to say my order bouncing between 4200 and 4300 means the car is very well on it's way and out of the lot from hell?
Hopefully! During my 4300 it was sent back to the factory. And when I spoke with the lady from gm she told me my car was at the lansing doom lot as of yesterday waiting in que for transport.

My sales guy called. VinView shows movement, ready for dispatch with an EDD of 6/7. We'll see if that's true lol.

My sales guy called. VinView shows movement, ready for dispatch with an EDD of 6/7. We'll see if that's true lol.

Any idea if car movement automatically triggers a notice to your sales person, or did they just happen to check? Trying to figure out if I need to bug my salesman every week or if the system will take care of that for me.

Any idea if car movement automatically triggers a notice to your sales person, or did they just happen to check? Trying to figure out if I need to bug my salesman every week or if the system will take care of that for me.
My guy checks every day.

I messaged the chatbot (then got transferred to a live agent) and my car has been updated today from 3800 to 4000. What the difference is between the two and how long it'll sit in 4000 is a mystery, but at least there's some update in the🐐 rodeo. Would be interested to hear if VINs close to mine (487) are getting EDDs yet.

edit: my VIN is 460487 (thanks @Throat Yogurt )

Last edited:
I messaged the chatbot (then got transferred to a live agent) and my car has been updated today from 3800 to 4000. What the difference is between the two and how long it'll sit in 4000 is a mystery, but at least there's some update in the🐐 rodeo. Would be interested to hear if VINs close to mine (487) are getting EDDs yet.
XXX487. The XXX are just as important as the 487. If, say, your VIN is 460487, I would say you are not very close to an EDD.

Silly question, what does the 460 part mean? Manual transmission?
4 means CT4 (8 means CT5); 6 means 6MT (1 means 10A). So 860487 is the 487th CT5-V Blackwing with a manual. 810487 is the 487th CT5-V Blackwing with an automatic.

@westinakasanchez sort the order tracker by VIN, and see how many 460 cars there are ahead of you with no EDD... Or maybe don't do that! 🐐

4 means CT4 (8 means CT5); 6 means 6MT (1 means 10A). So 860487 is the 487th CT5-V Blackwing with a manual. 810487 is the 487th CT5-V Blackwing with an automatic.

@westinakasanchez sort the order tracker by VIN, and see how many 460 cars there are ahead of you with no EDD... Or maybe don't do that! 🐐

The tracker also doesn't account for how many orders have already been delivered. It only shows undelivered orders.

Hopefully! During my 4300 it was sent back to the factory. And when I spoke with the lady from gm she told me my car was at the lansing doom lot as of yesterday waiting in que for transport.
When was yours built?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!