Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
You are showing remarkable restraint. If it were me, I would be on the next flight to SF and driving it back myself.
i thought pretty hard about doing that. it would be like 27 hours of driving on a busy holiday travel weekend. am a bit concerned about rock chips, etc. on that long of a journey prior to getting PPF at least on the front. between a flight and gas i don't think there is much cost difference between having it shipped in an enclosed trailer vs driving it home either and trying to vary speed, rpm, etc. for better break in would i think get old fast driving 27 hours straight

Can anyone else confirm this 14k price increase for 2023's??
there is an entire thread outlining 2023 pricing that shows what the price change is for the base car as well as every single option

My goat rodeo experience is about to reach the final chapter. The car has arrived at the dealer in SF and now I get to deal with how long it may take a non-GM hired shipping company to bring it to me in Kansas. Thanks for all the work updating the progress of my build Rob, but you can now remove me from the list.
Maybe I could drive it back for you. It would be fully "broken in" by the time I get to Kansas.

i thought pretty hard about doing that. it would be like 27 hours of driving on a busy holiday travel weekend. am a bit concerned about rock chips, etc. on that long of a journey prior to getting PPF at least on the front. between a flight and gas i don't think there is much cost difference between having it shipped in an enclosed trailer vs driving it home either and trying to vary speed, rpm, etc. for better break in would i think get old fast driving 27 hours straight
I'll be driving mine back from South SF once/if it ever shows but I've got a much shorter drive down to socal. Figured it's a perfect excuse to put some miles on it and drive the coast down.

Does anyone know if the price increase is exclusive to the CT5 or does it include the CT4?

Tough choice right now. Priced out an M5 with the competition package, $118K. Drop the Comp Pkg and you'd be around $110K. That's 2022 BMW pricing, but you could do an M5 for 12-13K less over a 5BW.

I seem to have fallen off the tracker, has anyone else noticed they had fallen off as well or is this a bad sign for me due to production year, etc... That may have been unclear, I have not been contacted by my dealer about moving to a 23, did GM perhaps drop me preemptively?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop